Discussion Tata Sky Satellite Migration to GSAT 31 (2019) - Discussions, News and Updates - Migration Completed.

If they do that the life of the Sat may decrease (H and V on same Sat), so i guess what they are doing is calling GSAT 31 as GSAT 10 H. basically its GSAT 31 itself, if not why would ISRO change the orbit location from 74 degrees to 83 degrees.

If they do that the life of the Sat may decrease (H and V on same Sat), so i guess what they are doing is calling GSAT 31 as GSAT 10 H. basically its GSAT 31 itself, if not why would ISRO change the orbit location from 74 degrees to 83 degrees.
Right .. For time being they're using Gsat 31 as Gsat 10 H till Gsat 30 Launch as Insat 4a can't take more pressure of running on both Ku & C band channels . So i think for the same Isro n Ts done deal for Gsat 31 but calling it Gsat 10 only. Later on Gsat 31 may again altered upward to its original location after Ts get replacement sat Gsat 30.

Right .. For time being they're using Gsat 31 as Gsat 10 H till Gsat 30 Launch as Insat 4a can't take more pressure of running on both Ku & C band channels . So i think for the same Isro n Ts done deal for Gsat 31 but calling it Gsat 10 only. Later on Gsat 31 may again altered upward to its original location after Ts get replacement sat Gsat 30.
Gsat 30 may do the job of gsat 31 after launch.

I remember in 2015 same thing happened, When V polarity was ON the H signals became less something like that. So now again same thing
Yes i too remember that when V Tps of Gsat was in testing the same issue was happening that time also. All will be adjusted to normal bro have patience .Just check the signal now when its raining outside again :ok2:

Changing satellite orbital is not like driving a vehicle, its a complicated process and decreases the actual life of Satellite because ISRO needs to start Engine again to relocate. Due to that fuel decrease which results in a decrease in life. So I think migration of GSAT - 31 is permanent.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock