Discussion Tata Sky Satellite Migration to GSAT 31 (2019) - Discussions, News and Updates - Migration Completed.

Guys Got a big update :tup: Ts is migrating to new satellite its confirmed by the Team now but their is twist. New software which recently all got of Ver.303 was for the new satellite change only. But they saying new satellite as Gsat 10 H Tps not saying Gsat 31 :ok2: Currently I'm discussing with the CC head on Id attaching all SS soon .
Bro post screenshot.

Guys Got a big update :tup: Ts is migrating to new satellite its confirmed by the Team now but their is twist. New software which recently all got of Ver.303 was for the new satellite change only. But they saying new satellite as Gsat 10 H Tps not saying Gsat 31 :ok2: Currently I'm discussing with the CC head on Id attaching all SS soon .
Bro why they are mentioning it as Gsat 10 H tps?

I asked

Why new software is being updated in all STBs ? Why signal of Insat 4a was off at night for 12-3 hrs ?
RuBtsS7.jpg

Why My signal is low ? When signal will increase ?

x7JvQZA.jpg

4Rpm2qr.png

Cc is correct according to the back end procedures going on these days. Ts is trying to migrate all channels to Gsat tps.So according to Cc the satellite migration is migration to Gsat 10 itself

Cc is correct according to the back end procedures going on these days. Ts is trying to migrate all channels to Gsat tps.So according to Cc the satellite migration is migration to Gsat 10 itself

i have a query, can one satellite have both H and V polarity TPs ??? So do u mean that they will migrate to GSAT 31 at later stage ?

But they using the term new satellite bro also for the same change a software is being updated to all STBs . Shifting channels to same satellite is not called migration either Ts using the new technology of H Polarity in same satellite by Combining Gsat-31 in it till Gsat 30 Launch.

i have a query, can one satellite have both H and V polarity TPs ??? So do u mean that they will migrate to GSAT 31 at later stage ?
Read my above post .They must have combined New Gsat 31 to Gsat 10 as H Polarity n Not calling it Gsat 31 . Yes its possible having H & V polarity in same satellite . @dino29 bro know this better about this technology .

Just read this for more info about H & V polarity use on same satellite
To use the channels that are available for satellite broadcast as efficiently as possible, both horizontal and vertical polarization (and left- and right-hand circular polarization) can be applied simultaneously per channel or frequency. In such cases the frequency of one of the two is slightly altered, to prevent possible interference. Horizontal and vertical transmissions will therefore not interfere with each another because they are differently polarized. This means twice as many programs can be transmitted per satellite. Consequently, via one and (almost) the same frequency the satellite can broadcast both a horizontal and a vertical polarized signal (H and V), or a left- and right-hand circular polarized signal (LH and RH).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock