Breaking Tata Sky will provide new Tariff Plans - Discussions (TRAI Tariff Order w.e.f 1st Feb 2019)

I got a call from Tata sky yesterday. I thought they'd be talking about new tariffs. Nope. They want me to watch a new telugu comedy channel for 1 re per month.

I see..
I got a call from TS yesterday. They asked me to convert my present pack to annual pack. I said I'll decide after you upload the new packs.
Thanks for the update bro, I guess they want to convert as many subscribers they have as of now to annual packs to squeeze out the last bit of money they can before the new TRAI rules implementation. Nice move for not opting to their annual pack. :eek:k:

I got a call from Tata sky yesterday. I thought they'd be talking about new tariffs. Nope. They want me to watch a new telugu comedy channel for 1 re per month.
They are way too much determined on not implementing the new tariffs. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I was having my annual renewal this week, I too got call from Customer Care but as I told them announce first new packs and then I will see and renew for annual package. I can understand TS don't want to loose customers so asking them for annual renewal is fine. But they should know before calling customers what they need to do (announcing new packs) should be done first. If I renew annually now and If they really going to refund or giving options to convert to new packs, I still see it as some kind of work that they need to record in their systems. So they better announce packs soon.

Bro,i too got call from tatasky cc.South Special pack which cost Rs.2640 per annum available for me at special cost of Rs.1600 per annum. Cc told me the same above details.-If there is any change due to trai order then balance amount will be refunded and they are not having any details about new packs as of now.

I got below message while changing base pack. It says pack has been discontinued.
3Kg3yO9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock