Breaking Tata Sky will provide new Tariff Plans - Discussions (TRAI Tariff Order w.e.f 1st Feb 2019)

In Fta channels i watch only 5 to 6 channels in Hindi music so why i pay 154 rs for 6 channels

In Fta channels i watch only 5 to 6 channels in Hindi music so why i pay 154 rs for 6 channels

So apart from 6 FTA channels, take the rest 69 in form of broadcaster bouquet of ur choice. It's not compulsory to take only free to air channels in primary slab or to opt for pay channels only in a-la-carte mode. This is an unnecessary worry. Right now too operators were providing handful of free to air channels in 99 Rs. Pack where one add on was mandatory, the new TRAI Order is much more consumer friendly than the present scheme of things. Also remember so many good channels (maybe ur favourite ones too) r available Free To Air, check details and u will be satisfied

TS did anything like airtel or other dth companies did already

They r busy in searching for ways and excuses to trash this order, doing nothing except delay so that their profit margins r not reduced. Order will surely not be cancelled but what i fear is that Tata Sky subscribers might face bkackout if court does not give more migration time to Tata Sky, already honorable court has told Tata Sky to not risk further wait in adopting this regime

They r busy in searching for ways and excuses to trash this order, doing nothing except delay so that their profit margins r not reduced. Order will surely not be cancelled but what i fear is that Tata Sky subscribers might face bkackout if court does not give more migration time to Tata Sky, already honorable court has told Tata Sky to not risk further wait in adopting this regime

Nobody will face blackout. If they fail to get all subscibers opinion by jan end then they will just migrate subscription pack to nearest pack which will be launched as per new tariff just like cable operators are doing. People will then call and adjust as per their requirement.

Did anyone knows what happened in that trail of ts vs trai in delhi hc today

What can v select pay channels in first 100 as FTA pack??? U mean HD channels also at no extra cost??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock