Breaking Tata Sky will provide new Tariff Plans - Discussions (TRAI Tariff Order w.e.f 1st Feb 2019)

Oh yes in school days i was not getting holiday on Jan 23rd so forgot :em:
This is not good bro if government not given holiday you forget our freedom fighters
In my primary school all freedom fighters birthday my teachers given all details our freedom fighters sacrifice

TRAI asked TATA Sky to file status report on new tariff regime due to complaints from consumers

Last edited:
Why you are misguided , do you give me the a-la-carte and bouquets rates in new tariff order equal to the old frame work in calculation and for purchasing in the same manner today

yes, after implementation,, i will pay more money ony 180+ channels just @775 ony HD or SD, currently i pay 735 with both HD and SD of 350+channels Ultra Pack.

Last edited:
TS is the most wahiyat DTH ever. They kept calling me 5 times a day saying that I have 1200 in my account and if I add 1200 more, I can subscribe to my present pack for 1 year without disturbance. I'm having 99 Telugu Regional HD pack (199 pm). I thought anyways new TRAI order will increase prices, So, I'll subscribe to the annual pack. Luckily, better sense prevailed and I chatted with TS on internet before recharging. I asked them to convert to semi-annual pack. They said the 99 Telugu Regional HD pack does not have annual or semi-annual subscription. Then, why the hell have they been calling me over and over again?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock