Good News Tatasky binge + box upgraded after 3days

Jeevan2020

Reaction score
I raised upgrade request for tatasky binge box and payed amount online 3999 rs on official tatasky app but still enginner calling and telling stock not available we can't help so this is bad situation for tatasky customers so many customers are booking official website and paying money but boxes are not coming but that amount is deducting from account on daily bases

Money gets deducted from account only after installation.

I don't know what u mean when u say u paid online
There is an option to either pay the amount upfront using credit card or to choose cash on delivery. If you choose to pay online it will charge the amount to your card not deduct from your account balance.

4QiIGIZ.jpg

There is an option to either pay the amount upfront using credit card or to choose cash on delivery. If you choose to pay online it will charge the amount to your card not deduct from your account balance.

He was speaking about upgrade, and not a new connection.

There is no option to pay online for upgrade.

I raised upgrade request for tatasky binge box and payed amount online 3999 rs on official tatasky app but still enginner r calling and telling stock not available we can't help so this is bad situation for tatasky customers so many customers are booking official website and paying money but boxes are not coming but that amount is deducting from account on daily bases
Resolvement problem resolved by tatasky customer care upgradation done good picture clarity

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock