• Thread starter Pallab
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 7,860

Pallab

Reaction score
Dear Mr.Deka,
Greeting from Tata Sky!
This is with reference to your email dated 26th September 2014, addressed to our Chief Executive Officer Mr.Harit Nagpal, regarding the channels of your interest.
Sir, it is our intent to provide optimal services to our subscribers. We constantly keep adding new offerings and improve technology for a better tele-viewing experience for you. However there are certain circumstances beyond our control whereby we cannot launch additional channels at this point in time. As you yourself have experienced, we are fully prepared to go ahead ( satellite prep and channel re-numbering) and will be happy to add many, many more channels for your viewing pleasure as soon as the satellite is made available to Tata Sky.
We sincerely thank you for your continued patronage of Tata Sky services and look forward to be able to serve you on an ongoing basis

RE: Tatasky cannot launch additional channels at this point in time.

Are you saying TRUE Truly bro?

Admin/mod pls close these thread

They also said- Tatasky fully prepared to go ahead ( satellite prep and channel re-numbering) and will be happy to add many, many more channels for your viewing pleasure as soon as the satellite is made available to Tata Sky.

Mr... Dilip kumar...this is true news.....they will re numbering the channel number

Ok...i will post...i will open my laptop then i will captur..so...my mobile not suported screen capture...admin pls dont close my thread

Truly said:
Ok...i will post...i will open my laptop then i will captur..so...my mobile not suported screen capture...admin pls dont close my thread

ok we are waiting :sp please post as soon as possible :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock