Tatasky going to channel re-numbering

• Thread starter Pallab
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 7,865
there are certain circumstances beyond our control whereby we cannot launch additional channels at this point in time. As you yourself have experienced, we are fully prepared to go ahead ( satellite prep and channel re-numbering) and will be happy to add many, many more channels for your viewing pleasure as soon as the satellite is made available to Tata Sky.
We sincerely thank you for your continued patronage of Tata Sky services and look forward to be able to serve you on an ongoing basis

See The Above Red Marked Truly
So It's Not Going to Happen

Truly bro waiting for the SS ?please post SS soon.

Truly said:
Ok...i will post...i will open my laptop then i will captur..so...my mobile not suported screen capture...admin pls dont close my thread

and also post the snap of that 6 HD channels mail.:k:sp

The same reply I got too a few days back. Here it is-

Dear Sir,

Firstly, please accept due regrets for the inadvertent inconvenience caused to you.

Sir, it is our intent to provide optimal services to our subscribers. We constantly keep adding new offerings and improve technology for a better tele-viewing experience for you. However there are certain circumstances beyond our control whereby we cannot launch additional channels at this point in time. As you yourself have experienced, we are fully prepared to go ahead ( satellite prep and channel re-numbering) and will be happy to add many, many more channels for your viewing pleasure as soon as the satellite is made available to Tata Sky.

We sincerely thank you for your continued patronage of Tata Sky services and look forward to be able to serve you on an ongoing basis

Warm Regards

Meenakshi

Tata Sky Ltd.
_________++++++++++_______

harshbardhan said:
The same reply I got too a few days back. Here it is-

Dear Sir,

Firstly, please accept due regrets for the inadvertent inconvenience caused to you.

Sir, it is our intent to provide optimal services to our subscribers. We constantly keep adding new offerings and improve technology for a better tele-viewing experience for you. However there are certain circumstances beyond our control whereby we cannot launch additional channels at this point in time. As you yourself have experienced, we are fully prepared to go ahead ( satellite prep and channel re-numbering) and will be happy to add many, many more channels for your viewing pleasure as soon as the satellite is made available to Tata Sky.

Warm Regards

Meenakshi

Tata Sky Ltd.
_________++++++++++_______

this news is related 2012 why are u posted here

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock