Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels between 31st Dec - 3rd Feb !!

• Thread starter sky4us
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 113
  • Views: Views 20,059
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels and also some SD channels in this month !!

It will be gr8 if they add these 4 HD channels along with others.

sky4us said:
Guys, I don't know what's going on with Tatasky, I am also too much eager to know when these channels are going to be added in December but when I read these posts, I became restless regarding this, then I thought to call mr. Siddharth once again to check whether he is fooling me or he is telling me the truth only.

Just now, I have talked him to know the truth, he told me that, 'I have told you to wait for sometime it has to be added in this month', I asked, but when in this month, he said, 'listen, we are getting delayed only due to 4 HD channels, but we are trying to work it out soon, we are trying hard to launch these 4 channels exclusively on Tatasky, that's why this delay is happening. We were scheduled to launch 8 HD channels at end of this month, but due to these 4 HD channels, I am very sorry to say that, the launch might be delayed by a week or two, if it happens then you can find these channels only in the first or second week of January, but be patient these channels will be surely added on Tatasky. I asked him, 'it means you know that which HD channels are going to be added, then he said, 'I know only about 4 HD channels due to which this delay is happening, if you want to know, I can tell you.. they are Star sports HD 3, Star sports HD 4, AXN HD and ITV Choice HD channels; just wait for some more time, you will not be disappointed', then he disconnected the call.

I called him twice again to know, how they are going to add Star sports HD 3, Star sports HD 4 and AXN HD channels which are not launched yet, but he didn't pick up my phone. And now this is the actual story right now. I am also confused now that how they are going to make it happen.

RE: Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels and also some SD channels in this month !!

I think he has fooled you coz those channels will launch that's sure but don't know about AXN hd and ITV choice hd coz no one knows will they launch this channel or not so its better if they add pending hd channels and sky4us u should ask him related to that please ask him and tell him to add remaining pending hd channels

Again time extended till mid January, then it will be 26th Jan Republic day, next 14th Feb valentines day and so on...

Re: Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels and also some SD channels in this month !!

anikalra said:
my younger brother is working with STAR SPORTS
2 HD channels are going to be launched before WORLD CUP
one would be permanent STAR SPORTS HD 3 in which matches will be telecasted in HINDI...
second one will be PREMIUM HD the break free channel......
sky4us said:
I know only about 4 HD channels due to which this delay is happening, if you want to know, I can tell you.. they are Star sports HD 3, Star sports HD 4, AXN HD and ITV Choice HD channels
So, two more HD channels are going to be launched by Star Sports and Tatasky will be the first to launch these 2 HD channels, ye to ho sakta hai !

But anyone knows that ever Sony group has launched any of its HD channel exclusively on Tatasky first, if yes then AXN HD bhi launch ho sakta hai, waise bhi AXN HD ka launch to pahle se hi teen mahine delayed hi hai !!

ITV Choice HD is already available on Haithway Cable Network, so ye to exclusive raha nahin, but if Tatasky is adding this channel then I think Tatasky is doing the best thing it ever did. Its a fantastic english entertainment channel one can ever imagine !!!

I think the rest of the 4 HD channels will be TLC HD (as its confirmed by Sanjeev bro), Animal Planet HD (as you can see that in whichever dth/cable TLC HD has been distributed, it has been distributed along with Animal Planet HD, so if TLC HD is coming then Animal Planet HD is also coming), & Pictures HD (as it is the most demanded channel by the customers and this fact has been confirmed by the CC to me) and Nat Geo Wild HD (as it has been distributed in India by the Fox-Star group, so chances are high of its addition). Let us see, what happens in the first week of January 2015, kya pata first January hi dhamakedar ho jaae !!!!

Re: Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels and also some SD channels in this month !!

Sanjeev said:
But I think they have some space to add some channels let's see what happens :k
SarfaRaZ said:
But how much space they required they have already created that by SR change & Some channel migration so now they can add many channels in this Space also :k
Karan rocks said:
I know bro that they have some space to add some HD and SD channels but thread starter is saying that they will add 8 HD channels,is it possible ?:huh
SarfaRaZ said:
But he saying by end of this month so by that Tatasky may ressufle some channels or do some migration & add this channels :k
You were right SarfaRaZ bro, Tatasky has reshuffled some channels again and also changed the Symbol Rate of some TPs. This was already analysed by Sanjeev bro much before it actually happened, you can see here,
Sanjeev said:
Once again EPG appearing automatically in ten HD for some time so I think some background activities is going on and we may see some shuffling of channels and change in SR of some tps and then addition of some channel :sp :sp
Good going Sanjeev bro, you are becoming a good analyser day by day. See, as you said, it happened, first,
Gssran said:
4 Tp's Symbol Rate Changed by Tatasky, Earlier Symbol Rate was 31000, Now it's : (1)-10970 H 31500, (2)-11050 H 31500, (3)-11470 H 31500, (4)-11590 H 31500.
And then,
Gssran said:
Some Channels Tp Changed By Tatasky : 1-ETV Telugu [New 11470 H, Old 11050 H], 2-Z Khana Khazana [New 11510 H, Old 11130 H], 3-CH. 100 Gold [New 11050 H, Old 11470 H], 4-ID [New 11470 H, Old 11050], 5-M Tunes HD [New 10970 H, Old 11510], 6-Gemini TV [New 11510 H, Old 10970].
So, it seems that this news is going to take place now, we can see the addition of 8 HD channels on Tatasky in this month. Oh, I forgot to mention that some SD channels can also be added, but speaking honestly, I am much more interested in the addition of HD channels.

I think no chances add of new channel..................they make us fool by tp changes

What :angry :wall

TS put their customers on hold and by these changes and false posting on forums keep customers waiting and waiting and in reality BABAJI ka THULLU

I am really sick of TS i wasted my 5 months valid subscription

So move to some other dth buddy if u think u have wasted your 5 months in tata sky :k :hello

They may add 1 or 2 HD and max 5 to 10 sd(as per requirement of money) not as demanded. then will go to hybernation again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock