Online order
5e898badaaeb833616f6d890528d9f7a.jpg

Hd+ DVR stopping

Confirm pic's
986a02d728736cec16e008e1abd0b7fe.jpg

Four box in this pic show
Sd, hd, uhd & hd +transfer

Is three channels recording at a time possible in transfer+

So , Soon They will force tatasky + HD subscribers to take Tatasky + Transfer,since as they did to Tatasky + customers,when Tatasky HD Plus DVR launched by providing only software updates to TATASKY HD DVR leaving SD DVR box, Now,I thnk this will happen for Tatasky HD DVR customers.But if Upgrade offer for tatasky HD DVR customer is @3K it will be a better deal,since the only added advantage in this is transfer and single wired future.It would be a great deal if that box is UHD, we can pay upgrade cost at 7.9 K. I think price will come down

Sarkar said:
If that is the case then what's the meaning of Stream via wifi they are branding with this new box ? Stream means instant if I am not wrong

2 separate functions are available - stream and transfer.

Stream is real time playback on the mobile device, where the content is played back from the STB itself but displayed on the mobile. Wifi connection is required continuously for this.

Transfer is two step process - preparing on the STB, then actual transfer of the program data to the mobile device to be played back later on the mobile even when the wifi connection is not available.

Re: RE: Tatasky + Transfer new box

SarfaRaZ said:
yes its possible @sudheep bro :k:tup
But its said that the 3rd tuner is only for future use

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock