The DTH world's biggest unsolved mystery - Tata Sky !!!

• Thread starter skm30
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 3,874
dipayan said:
@Anirudha Das. Your reply does not fit here in any sense. At least choose your comments carefully [emoji16][emoji16]

Actually that comment is on Thread Starter because I don't find any sense on this Thread so I comment it if you take something wrong from it then I can't help you :k

Re: RE: The DTH world's biggest unsolved mystery - Tata Sky !!!

Anirudha Das said:
Actually that comment is on Thread Starter because I don't find any sense on this Thread so I comment it if you take something wrong from it then I can't help you :k

U quote my reply. That's why I was asking .

dipayan said:
U quote my reply. That's why I was asking .

Actually my first post is on thread starter I tries to sarcastic this thread then you quote me by this "Keep searching, Don't give up hope" I don't find anything appropriate in it. So I tries to give your punch line on you ;) ;) :lol :lol

Anirudha Das said:
Actually my first post is on thread starter I tries to sarcastic this thread then you quote me by this "Keep searching, Don't give up hope" I don't find anything appropriate in it. So I tries to give your punch line on you ;) ;) :lol :lol

So u are learning my word quickly. [emoji6]
It's good. Nice to see [emoji106]

Anirudha Das said:
Jaise ko Taisa Bro [emoji6]

Now what is this ? Can u plz translate it for me ?

Anirudha Das said:
I am searching a Biggest Mystery of TATA(SKY in this Thread.
Anirudha Das said:
Grapes are sour [emoji16]
Anirudha Das said:
I don't find any sense on this Thread
Bro, I think you forgot yourself that you are 'Anirudha Das' and not 'Sherlock Holmes'. So, how can you search out that the DTH world's biggest mystery is 'Tatasky' and that too when you are not using Tatasky and the worst thing is this that you are searching it in this thread whereas I have already mentioned it that no one can understand Tatasky.

You are the user of Dish TV and DD Direct Plus. Both are the good DTH services as per their features and the requirements of the person using it. I am the user of Tatasky, I found it best and beyond any comparision and also as I am using it since it was launched, I feel proud of being a very old subscriber of it.

Bro, I know that after searching a lot, you couldn't find the 'Dish TV' and 'DD Direct Plus' as a mystery, So, you decided to figure out the mystery known as Tatasky, but you can't sort out this mystery because you don't even know that what could be the mystery. But, still you will carry on your search with the hope that at least you can find any thing about Tatasky which is below the standard of a premium DTH service and on which you can criticise the Tatasky.

Bro, we Tatasky users know our DTH company very well, but the problem is this that when any news report, any public announcement, any official announcement, any legal agreement, any customer care information or any planned background activity etc. fails to happen finally in reality as it proposed to be, which means it doesn't matches our expections as per the informations we are having then the confusion arises and we start thinking that why this didn't happened.

So many things happened recently like Mpeg4 migrations and then stopping that, converting a TP into Dvbs-2 8psk and then not adding any HD channel to it or not even adding SD channels to it as some space is still left in it, adding the 'Test Service channels' in the TPs but not testing any specific channel in it or may be testing some channels in the background of it but not adding it, 'Test Service Channels' are still in the TPs but no addition of channels in the TPs, which makes 'Tatasky' a mystery.

We Tatasky users have several expections at several such times which didn't happened at that time and we were disappointed several times. And we find ourself at a conclusion that no one can calculate the next move of Tatasky even after following the background activities being carried on in Tatasky.

So, the Tatasky users who had some expections at some point of time; had predicted something to happen as per their calculation at some point of time and it didn't happened and are still in confusion that why it didn't happened or still surprised that how their calculations went wrong, can share their views here, because I know that sharing gives relief in many ways.

@skm30 Bro. First thing is you know very well that how to make the thread popular 26 post completed for silly reason and this thread is viewed more then 1000 times Second thing is you take both side of a coin at one side TATA(SKY is best beyond others and at second side you himself called TATA(SKY a biggest mystery of DTH World. Mystery because they're not adding channels, not completing MPEG 4 Migration etc........ So some how you questioning TATA(SKY's policy and some how you criticizing them tell me one thing Bro if TATA(SKY is not fulfilling your demand then how its best for you. And if its best then why they're not fulfilling your demand.

dipayan said:
Now what is this ? Can u plz translate it for me ?
[/quote

Tit for tat

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock