• Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,197

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
The-QYOU-with-TataSky-1.jpg

Mumbai: The QYOU, the world’s leading curator of internet video for the TV Everywhere market expands its global footprint by partnering with Tata Sky. This partnership will make QYOU’s premium content available to all subscribers through the Tata Sky mobile app followed by availability in the On-Demand catalogue.

A market leader in pioneering technology and services in India, and with over 15 million connections, Tata Sky has selected The QYOU to help it expand the brand’s content offering to millennial audiences. These customers have grown up on a diet of online video, are heavy mobile users, and a ripe audience for a curated service that helps them save time during the content discovery process. The roll out of The QYOU’s content via the mobile app is the first step in what both parties hope will be an ongoing partnership of premium short form video initiatives.

This deal is the first time that The QYOU’s content has been made commercially available to consumers in Asia, marking a big step for the company’s global growth. The new deal follows the recent announcement of The QYOU partnering with China Entertainment Group for distribution in China.

Paolo Agostinelli, Chief Content & Business Development Officer, Content at TATA Sky comments: “Given that India is one of the youngest countries in the world by average age – 64 per cent of the population will be aged 20-35 by 2021 – we are always working towards evolving our services to ensure we provide a relevant and entertaining content offering for our millennial subscribers. Tapping into The QYOU’s channel enables us to meet the needs of this digitally-savvy generation, with one of the most innovative and readily available forms of content.”

Curt Marvis, President and Co-Founder of The QYOU adds: “TATA Sky has retained its position at the forefront of subscription television entertainment in India for the last decade by constantly evolving both its technology and content. We are thrilled to have been chosen to add the rich and colourful world of premium online video to TATA Sky’s TV service, and hope this will be the first of many initiatives in the region that will give Indian viewers better access to made-for-web content.”

The QYOU partners with Tata Sky mobile app for expansion in India

Now Dino bro saying what i said him. Hisab barabar kar diya. ;)

As he said its called Sharing, i have given the source of the news. Honesty..

Bapun Raz said:
Now Dino bro saying what i said him. Hisab barabar kar diya. ;)

As he said its called Sharing, i have given the source of the news. Honesty..
:hehe :rofl And it's true, "Honesty is the best policy".

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock