To Disconnect My Sundirect

• Thread starter ratedr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 41
  • Views: Views 11,901
Hassan Syed said:
I won't recommend you to sell Sun Direct. If ur required channels are present in Sun Direct and available in cheap price then don't leave Sun Direct. Other DTH might not be offering same channels in cheap price. I am a ROI subscriber, if i check the availability of number of channels then Sun Direct is completely useless for me but I am using Sun Direct as it is cheap in price and it have all the channels which i mostly watch in lower price packages.

Bro i have all the channels whay i want in my d2h.So now What to do with SD

ratedr said:
Bro i have all the channels whay i want in my d2h.So now What to do with SD

The only Attractive thing in Sun Direct is the cheap and best pack - Cinema+Sports pack. That too for South Indians.

Hassan Syed said:
Then go ahead and buy Videocon d2h :)

Dude i already have a d2h connection. So i am now thinking of throwing my sun direct connection because i have all channels what i want in my d2h

mmdtahir said:
The only Attractive thing in Sun Direct is the cheap and best pack - Cinema+Sports pack. That too for South Indians.

Dont forget about Value Plus Pack - ROI Equally attractive ! :eek:hya

ratedr said:
Dude i already have a d2h connection. So i am now thinking of throwing my sun direct connection because i have all channels what i want in my d2h

Will you ever again active your Sun direct connection?
If the answer is "No" than better to sell it to a Kaabadi

ABCDEFGH said:
Will you ever again active your Sun direct connection?
If the answer is "No" than better to sell it to a Kaabadi

Selling will be a worst decision because after all it is the cheapest brand available on market as on date even non sun direct users have also admitted ! :)

Hassan Syed said:
How much you r paying to D2H and was paying to Sun Direct for almost same channels?

Very good question raised bro. :clap :clap

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock