Are you happy with TRAI's amendments to the Tariff Order

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I don't want hindhi, maradhi, Kannada channels and etc, i need only 200 tamil channels, but DTH operators giving waste of other language channels for me.
Even with all SD+HD and language feeds, there would be only 100-110 Tamil channels available overall. So DPO has to offer other channels, even to follow TRAI guideline of 200 channels.

OK
FTA Complimentary pack from Tata Sky can be dropped, you can drop everything except compulsory DD channels
OK bro, but others DTH operators not allowing, as well as they are not giving to choose more regional channels, as well as they are giving 40+ regional channels(FTA+PAID) in one particular language, then how customers can choose their 200 channel's as their wise.

I

I don't want hindhi, maradhi, Kannada channels and etc, i need only 200 tamil channels, but DTH operators giving waste of other language channels for me.
Because of carriage fee all DTH gives many crap channels

Bro wa
Wait for next 20-30 years for 200 FTA Tamil channels
Super comedy Bro, I don't want 200 tamil channels, now 70+ Tamil channels their, but they are giving 40+ (paid and pay) Tamil channels, that concern only i m telling.

OK

OK bro, but others DTH operators not allowing, as well as they are not giving to choose more regional channels, as well as they are giving 40+ regional channels(FTA+PAID) in one particular language, then how customers can choose their 200 channel's as their wise.
It can only happen when 0.10 paisa to 3 Rs channels become free to air.... Then you will get something better than 40- 50 Regional channels.

Reactions: KGF
NTO 2.0 is to allow the customer what he wants by selecting channels on ala Carte basis.
Earlier in NTO 1.0 broadcasters were offering a discount as per their wish so that they could push Unwanted channels to customer. Now after seeing this for a year, TRAI thought of fine tuning of NTO 2.0 with maximum cap of 33% on broadcasters bouquets
my mother watch only ZeeTV & Zee Bangla from ZEE Network, but paying ₹44.84 where Zee Family pack priced @46.02 (that gives unwanted channels..
now expecting this will change after march!

my mother watch only ZeeTV & Zee Bangla from ZEE Network, but paying ₹44.84 where Zee Family pack priced @46.02 (that gives unwanted channels..
now expecting this will change after march!

I pay ₹25 only for Zee channels. I didn't take that package.
Zee Bangla, Wion, ETC, 24 Ghanta, Zing, Zee Bangla Cinema, Living Foods, Zee Bollywood

There should be a mandate that all DTH platforms should offer all channels available in market.. Competitive channels are not offered by DTH like Sun direct and in Cable TV also..

In my opinion, we don't need so much channels. 6 GEC, 3 movies, 3 Music, 3 News and 3 Sprituals 3 Sports and 3 Knowledge channels are enough in a language.
Bro
Let's go back to 90's era again... When settelite channels started.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock