• Views: Views 205,739

Are you happy with TRAI's amendments to the Tariff Order

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if star sports a make single bouquet for all hindi channels? There are no limit for it.
Or increase the channel price of non popular channels which is now just Rs 1 (movies ok, utsav movies, star sports 3) ? 😐

It's a new year surprise from Trai.

Last edited:
Broadcasters will work 24X7 now to find out the way to double cross the consumers and loot them either by hook or crook. Then again TRAI will be held responsible for bringing the new regime and making public fool. One thing is good that they have kept 200 channels in ₹153 NCF and maximum of NCF is kept at ₹160.
They have to work 24X7 literally.
TRAI has directed broadcasters to publish new rates by 15 January.

Is it means that private dth/cable operator couldn't block DD channels after end of subscription ?
If it happens than it will be a very good news...

They have to work 24X7 literally.
TRAI has directed broadcasters to publish new rates by 15 January.
So now to spread awareness broadcasters should advertise and TRAI should also take care that these new rules which will be implemented are consumer friendly.

so its mean ncf is going cost more of Rs 7 (160-153), whether DPO r providing 200 channels or not who cares & who counts..!!!

The present offer of Base Pack and al a karte by DTH operators is now going to be ceased. That is what I am watching now in TV5 Telugu news channel. Is it true?

so its mean ncf is going cost more of Rs 7 (160-153), whether DPO r providing 200 channels or not who cares & who counts..!!!
NCF of 200 channels is ₹153 after that irrespective of how many channels you opt it will not go beyond ₹160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock