Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views: Views 232,095
S4o4UAS.jpg
2c1HR32.jpg
csBl0F1.jpg

Govt. making a way to Promote there DD Free Dish because you have nothing to pay for that. In local city every one will who watch less channels opt DD Free Dish and that is the best option for Free to Air channels. So many local operator become unemployed
Waiting for broadcasters to heel turn and remove everything from DD free dish.

Another worst thing is that we do not get SD version if we opt for HD version packs. So, if you want to have HD+SD, you pay twice!!!
Say, I want SAB HD to watch new shows and SAB SD to watch old TMKOC, so I'll have to pay 19+19=38+GST just for 1 channel!!!

One suggestion to trai is those channels which had priced 19 should have minimum ads. Ad duration should be regulated based on price range 6-10,11-15,16-20.

Ad regulation cannot be done as broadcaster has supreme court verdit in their favour in 12 min ad cap rule case

Govt. making a way to Promote there DD Free Dish because you have nothing to pay for that. In local city every one will who watch less channels opt DD Free Dish and that is the best option for Free to Air channels. So many local operator become unemployed

If demand is more then they will become DDfreedish seller i guess

I want this strike to b successful
And ncf removed completely or reduced
Note:If ncf increasing by this strike
I won't think supporting

Last edited:
I want this strike to b successful
And ncf removed completely or reduced

Your statement is contradictory, they are doing strike to increase NCF(because curently they are making more money than NCF so if NCF is introduced they wil lose money) just like tatasky filed case. If you support strike then you are supporting increasing NCF

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock