Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views: Views 232,095
Your statement is contradictory, they are doing strike to increase NCF(because curently they are making more money than NCF so if NCF is introduced they wil lose money) just like tatasky filed case. If you support strike then you are supporting increasing NCF
NCF is a big problem otherwise Trai new tarrif is superb. Because all big broadcasters will reduce price very soon

Everything will be better in coming 3 months. As of now we are thinking too deep into this Tariff.

The real game and competitiveness will start after 3 months.

Everything will be better in coming 3 months. As of now we are thinking too deep into this Tariff.

The real game and competitiveness will start after 3 months.

Yes You Are Right!

If We Can Keep Pay Channels Subscription Under Control!

So Many Good Things Will Happen!

Most importantly content on all the chanals will improve as already there is important in a few. It will be like you tube channels..only keep control for atleast one month if not more

NCF is a big problem otherwise Trai new tarrif is superb. Because all big broadcasters will reduce price very soon
NCF should not be problem as small cable operators have to survive,if there is no Rs153 charges and a person chooses Rs2 each type channel 10 total so they will just pay Rs20 per month,all India every operator mainly cable operators will go to huge loss and full system collapses,each DTH operator is paying salary to customer care system paying fee for Satellite transponders,paying money for back end services,so all this is logical and Trai has submitted paper to supreme court and all judges are satisfied with Trai calculation to come to this Rs130 figure how this Rs130 is distributed among cable operator system see Freq asked question answers here,DTH may reduce this figure if they are in profit,but cable operators will never
https://main.trai.gov.in/sites/default/files/Sudhish_Kumar_CP_22112011.pdf

I've my doubts that Trai can implement this on 1st Feb. I spoke to my parents yesterday and so far our local cable operator (DEN) has not even approached them for any selection. For my parents, it is impossible to select channels unless someone sit with them and explain on paper with proper calculation. Sitting abroad, I can not help either. Also my DTH operator has not even sent any communication in this regard. Just imagine how cumbersome it is. My view is that it will take months if not year, not that easy as it looks.

I've my doubts that Trai can implement this on 1st Feb. I spoke to my parents yesterday and so far our local cable operator (DEN) has not even approached them for any selection. For my parents, it is impossible to select channels unless someone sit with them and explain on paper with proper calculation. Sitting abroad, I can not help either. Also my DTH operator has not even sent any communication in this regard. Just imagine how cumbersome it is. My view is that it will take months if not year, not that easy as it looks.

Yes I also have same feeling, in my village there is an LCO called AK digital, when I enquire about new tarriff, they dont have any clue whatsoever , they are saying we are not going to do anything:p

sach 1979 bro All cable operators have thier own pack which is worst than original today available pack,link is available on site thay will just start that pack for every body as price will be same as todays pack but many channels missing then when customers start complaning they will bring form for changing pack their suggestive pack link is below and that is 100% going to happen
https://www.dennetworks.com/upload/subscribe/DEN-Suggestive-Packages.pdf
http://sitinetworks.com/pdf/NetworkCapacityfee/Suggestive Pay Packs.pdf
http://www.hathway.com/assets/pdf/digital/Hathway Recommended Packs.pdf

Last edited:
NCF should not be problem as small cable operators have to survive,if there is no Rs153 charges and a person chooses Rs2 each type channel 10 total so they will just pay Rs20 per month,all India every operator mainly cable operators will go to huge loss and full system collapses,each DTH operator is paying salary to customer care system paying fee for Satellite transponders,paying money for back end services,so all this is logical and Trai has submitted paper to supreme court and all judges are satisfied with Trai calculation to come to this Rs130 figure how this Rs130 is distributed among cable operator system see Freq asked question answers here,DTH may reduce this figure if they are in profit,but cable operators will never
https://main.trai.gov.in/sites/default/files/Sudhish_Kumar_CP_22112011.pdf
guys ncf amount is huge we want it should reduce and not want zero but 130 is very high. so if it will reduce and come Rs. 100 with tax it could be beneficial for us and you guys just think if they are charging than why they forced us for 100 fta channels while they also make money via fta channels broadcasters. If we choose selected fta channels than their is no logic to add huge fta channels because fta channels paid to mso and dth than they can telecast it for every customers so that they can earn more viewership. so wait guys and things will be shorted

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock