Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views Views: Views 235,140
As per TRAI, Subscribers can select either bouquet of basic service tier or any other bouquet of pay channels or any other bouquet of free-to-air channels or a-la-carte pay channels or a-la-carte free-to-air channels available on the platform of the distributor of television channels or a combination thereof

Bro, i tried by taking both FTA as well as Pay Channels. in basic 100 channels . Whether iam correct?

Selected
24 Pay Tamil Channles from Bouquets : Rs. 93 (Sun -Rs.40,Star -Rs.25,Zee -Rs.10,Jaya -Rs.10 and Mega -Rs.8)
12 Pay Discovery Channels : Rs. 9
3 Pay Disney Channels : Rs. 10
4 Pay Sony Channels : Rs. 17
21 FTA Tamil Channels : Rs. 0
36 FTA Other Language Channels : Rs. 0
Basic Cost : 150 + Pay Channels Cost : 129 = Rs.279
(Includes 6 HD Channels from Disney and Discovery and count taken as 12 channels )
12 Pay Discovery Channels Rs. 9 - 4 HD Channels , 4 SD Channels
3 Pay Disney Channels Rs.10 1 HD and 1 SD Channels.

Includes below sports and HD Channels in the above selection list
Sports : Sony SIX , Sony Ten2 ,Star sports 1 tamil.
ENG : Disney Internation HD
INFO : Discovery HD , Animal Planet HD ,
What are the Sony channels? including sports with price?

What are the Sony channels? including sports with price?
Screenshot-20181126-091458.png

you are right...
Broadcasters are projecting as if this is a threat to users. But actually it's not. If we look at Discovery pack prices, we will know that. Soon Star, Sony and Sun will follow. I will not pay 19 rupees for Sun tv :) I'll convince my mom too. There's nothing in Sun tv to pay 19.... Fall of the broadcaster side prices will be seen soon.

That’s the most difficult part. Try convincing your mother or wife who can’t survive without the daily soap and chances are that you may be thrown out of the house. Broadcasters know that!!!

Star Vijay's New Tamil Value Pack AD Featuring Kamal Haasan Has Been Released. This Pack Is Offered Under New TRAI Rules For 25rs.

Channels Include : Star Vijay, Vijay Super, Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3, Star Sports First, Nat Geo And Nat Geo Wild.

This Pack Will Be Available Effective December 29, 2018 From All DTH, Cable TV And MSO Operators.

Also, This AD Takes A Slight Sarcastic DIG At TRAI For Making Those Packs So Cheaper.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom