DTH updates Update Regarding HBO HD channel subtitle issue

How to post the image like u (vadirocks) posted apart from giving hyperlink bro?

I guess instead of directly pasting the imgur image link in the reply/comment box, we should instead paste the link in the pop-up box that appears when we click the small mountain like option button (used for inserting images) that is available in the formatting options list at the top of the message composing window. This is the one that is on the left-side of the " :) " button.

When we do this, the Dream DTH website will pull our image from the imgur link and paste the original photo/image (that we have uploaded to imgur) into our reply.

I
I guess instead of directly pasting the imgur image link in the reply/comment box, we should instead paste the link in the pop-up box that appears when we click the small mountain like option button (used for inserting images) that is available in the formatting options list at the top of the message composing window. This is the one that is on the left-side of the " :) " button.

When we do this, the Dream DTH website will pull our image from the imgur link and paste the original photo/image (that we have uploaded to imgur) into our reply.
I post via my mobile.. it works.. sorry my mistake.. after clicking setting all options are enabled. Thanks

Last edited:
I also see Sub-T in the epg for HBO HD and I wondered about the same thing whether it was a soft subtitle option. I tried pressing the yellow button and it asked me to insert media disk instead of doing anything with the subtitles. So I think Sun Direct needs to do something to enable this option on these boxes.

@Vadirocks bro, can you please upload another screenshot from current movie with subtitles. In fact, it would be great if you can shoot a short video with the set-top box and then the TV with HBO HD showing subtitles. Zoom in on the Sun HD logo please. Thanks. The guys who came to visit my home wants these details to process the request further.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock