UPDRDE DVR TO HD DVR YESTERDAY

agtparthiban said:
Dear Friends

i am upgrade  my dvr stb to hd dvr yesterday. also i got TN GOLD HD 60 DAYS FREE
TOPUP. but this including only one sports hd (ss hd2) . i'm disappointed this package.

Congrats on the upgrade and yes Airtel are masters of deception. Gold is actually the second lowest HD pack in Airtel below Diamond and Max HD.

Congrats and My best wishes to @agtparthiban bro for your upgraded new hd dvr stb :clap:hs:tup;) .. One suggestion plz change the thread title to small letters from caps coz itz against forum rules :) ..

Sai Jai said:
Congrats and My best wishes to @agtparthiban bro for your upgraded new hd dvr stb :clap:hs:tup;) .. One suggestion plz change the thread title to small letters from caps coz itz against forum rules :) ..

thanks bro any suggstion

agtparthiban said:
Dear Friends

i am upgrade  my dvr stb to hd dvr yesterday. also i got TN GOLD HD 60 DAYS FREE
TOPUP. but this including only one sports hd (ss hd2) . i'm disappointed this package.

how much they cost for up gradation  of SD DVR to HD DVR??

rajkumar999 said:
how much they cost for up gradation  of SD DVR to HD DVR??

1.upgradtion cost dvr to hd dvr rs 2499/-
2.visiting charges rs 200/-

totally i spend 2699/-

i got TN GOLD HD free for 2 months this package cost 120x2=240rs saving

but new hd dvr rs7040

my decesion right or wrong

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock