upgrade SD dvr HD dvr

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 4,175
I am enjoying Hd channels. I hv got a call from Nodal officer department and the executive told me that this top-up is free for a month and she is crediting Rs 175 as well so that I keep enjoying this top up for two months. After 30 days the DBR 5.83(not sure about the exact) is added to by my account DBR.

All the channels HD quality(audio and video) is awesome except Movies Now Hd. Is there some problem with the channel..

umeshg729 said:
All the channels HD quality(audio and video) is awesome except Movies Now Hd. Is there some problem with the channel..

i don't miss 9 PM block busters,but i don't feel any difference.but last night i feel some difficulties while watching "Golden eye" (low volume compare to previous occasion) .

SALT,Chinese Zodiac

Re: RE: upgrade SD dvr HD dvr

umeshg729 said:
I am enjoying Hd channels. I hv got a call from Nodal officer department and the executive told me that this top-up is free for a month and she is crediting Rs 175 as well so that I keep enjoying this top up for two months. After 30 days the DBR 5.83(not sure about the exact) is added to by my account DBR.
yzesynam.jpg

y2yru3a2.jpg

@umeshg729
Why are you paying for ess channels?
It is available in your base pack.

Reactions: Omi
I have subscribed the topup for a year @180 in June. My previous monthly pack was South Value sports @208 but Adtv removed all ESS channels from dat top up and than I took this top up in June 2013. Although the channels came back to the pack snd unfortunately I subscribed advance rental ROI Mega and after that I was not eligible for South Pack. So I have kept this top up in my account. I would have either Mega or Economy as my monthly pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock