urgent needs of ts users and music lovers

He is not deframing ts what he has mentioned is exactly what the users are facing , nothing wrong in posting what is been faced by customers , if the audio is stereo by the broadcaster they why ts is providing dd plus audio for mtunes HD which is wrong and ppl are cheated here , provide what is available by the broadcaster . They should not compress the audio quality and cheating customers with dd plus logo .

Prajwal said:
He is not deframing ts what he has mentioned is exactly what the users are facing , nothing wrong in posting what is been faced by customers , if the audio is stereo by the broadcaster they why ts is providing dd plus audio for mtunes HD which is wrong and ppl are cheated here , provide what is available by the broadcaster . They should not compress the audio quality and cheating customers with dd plus logo .

love u prajwal.
some people who not using home theatre receiver, they don't understand the problems i mentioned.
i'm happy atleast a guy understood it.

I am with you on the audio issues as well.

However, some of the issues maybe from broadcaster side.

TS should be concentrating on providing clear audio at a standard level across all channels. Some HD channels now have lower volume than their SD counterparts. DD audio on ADTV is better than TS in fact.

Audio on some of the newly added HD channels like Nat Geo People HD, Nat Geo Music HD and even on Fox Life HD is below par. It could be from broadcaster's end but I remember these channels having very good AQ when I used Dish TV earlier.

One more odd thing is that even though TS claims to be broadcasting Jalsha Movies HD in DD+, the audio seems to be mono without any spatial separation of the audio channels. I don't know if this is a problem at TS end or Star end. PQ as well as audio clarity on this channel is excellent otherwise.

Prajwal said:
Really correct bro if the broadcaster not providing DD audio then why ts is providing DD+ audio they cheating

prajwal and tirumalesh, ofcourse ts is not cheating. ts show the channel's capacity, that it's capable of dolby digital. even broadcaster may be ready to give dd audio, but they can not be getting dd audio content.
as you discussed about mtunes hd, i observed that in only one programme i,e, in TRENDING 20 , they are giving little better audio quality than every day.

Well in that case , all HD channels should have either dd audio or dd+ audio as standard , why some channels vh1 HD does not have that logo . As I mentioned in other thread dd audio of star gold HD was way better than dd+ audio . If have few copies of same movies when it dd audio and now I compare with dd+ audio , quality is not calibrated . Too much bass sometimes . When it's dd+ audio , sound quality should be better but here it's other way round . Check out zee HDwhich has dd audio which is awesome compared star plus,Sony .... etc . I don't think they are providing dd plus audio Or may be It's compressed dd plus audio. Instead they should give dd audio . Where in India most of ppl use 5.1 HT system . Then can upgrade to dd+ When it's so much required . Also to add to this in India we don't have more 7.1 HT options . Except if you go for customised .

Be aware the DD+ being provided is DD+ 5.1 not DD+ 7.1. This is true for ADTV also.

Gssran said:
Dth can't do anything if DD audio not available from brodcaster.
Then how tata sky added DD+ sound in all channels even many channels don't having even DD sound from broadcasting end[emoji13] [emoji13]

News papers say a line about advertisements that we are not responsible for content and quality of advertisements and materials , customer need to contact advertisers... In the same way dth gives channels capable of Dolby digital, but they are not responsible for content and material of channel...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock