use of IF Out port in zenega cd-1004/s

kishanbsuman said:
Please explain in detail

u can view the picture through the rf cable . pls connect rf cable on stb and tv and autosearch on tv remote . u will get the picture . then u can watch the picture two way 1 RF Though , 2 AV input .but more clarity getting on AV .:tup

uthamsangeeth said:
u can view the picture through the rf cable . pls connect rf cable on stb and tv and autosearch on tv remote . u will get the picture . then u can watch the picture two way 1 RF Though , 2 AV input .but more clarity getting on AV .:tup

:hello I think he wants to connect another STB with this RF cable ?

Anirudha Das said:
:hello I think he wants to connect another STB with this RF cable ?
My stb has two port. one for IF IN where It is connected to cable coming from lnb.another is IF OUT. I tried to connect this port to free dish stb and it worked fine but problem is that port output is available only when ur dish tv stb remains on. What is the reason for it?

uthamsangeeth said:

Then
If we connect two tv sets one through RF cable and another with AV cable simultaneously then tv connected through AV must be controlled with stb remote and other must be controlled with tv remote. Am I right?

kishanbsuman said:
My stb has two port. one for IF IN where It is connected to cable coming from lnb.another is IF OUT. I tried to connect this port to free dish stb and it worked fine but problem is that port output is available only when ur dish tv stb remains on. What is the reason for it?

Because your dishtv STB is working as a bridge its getting signals and supplies it to other STB when you off the STB it will stop supplying the signal.

Re: RE: use of IF Out port in zenega cd-1004/s

kishanbsuman said:

Some old TVs don't have AV input, they only have RF input. For those TV you can connect this STB by RF output.

kishanbsuman said:
Then
If we connect two tv sets one through RF cable and another with AV cable simultaneously then tv connected through AV must be controlled with stb remote and other must be controlled with tv remote. Am I right?

Bro. how old your Zenega Box is I think RF output is not available in Zenega STB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock