Breaking Viacom 18 Set To Launch Colors Kannada Cinema On September 24th

If they telecast Rajkumar movies I can watch happily, instead of these scrap movies, this is my opinion Im also Kannadiga, dont need anybodies advice...everybody have their own views...u ppl shd grownup plz.

Last edited:
If they telecast Rajkumar movies I can watch happily, instead of these scrap movies, this is my opinion Im also Kannadiga, dont need anybodies advice...everybody have their own views...u ppl shd grownup plz.
So stick to Udaya Movies where they have almost every Rajkumar movie. Nobody has asked you to watch this channel at all. Why rant like a kid at the same issue when you're grown enough?

Viacom website updated to include CKC in their 'tree' illustration:
home-channels.png

So stick to Udaya Movies where they have almost every Rajkumar movie. Nobody has asked you to watch this channel at all. Why rant like a kid at the same issue when you're grown enough?
Im not blaming about Channel ok...negative & positive both also we shd see...we cant expect always positive comments...flop is not a wrong or abuse word...

Viacom website updated to include CKC in their 'tree' illustration:
home-channels.png
Viacom & Sony is too fast to add their newly launched channel on their official website. Star has not updated SS3 logo on their website till now. Zee is too much lazy. Till now, Zee Telugu HD, Zee Cinemalu HD, Zee 24 Ghanta (new logo) is missing on their website.

Hopefully TS will add CKC and resolve its dispute with IndiaCast.
Viacom & Sony is too fast to add their newly launched channel on their official website. Star has not updated SS3 logo on their website till now. Zee is too much lazy. Till now, Zee Telugu HD, Zee Cinemalu HD, Zee 24 Ghanta (new logo) is missing on their website.
Zee also has to update Zee Sarthak's logo. It is still showing Sarthak TV.

Last edited:
Viacom18's Colors Kannada Cinema aims to break even within 3 years

Viacom18 is making moves in the regional space. Its latest bet was to launch a movie channel for the Kannada market called Colors Kannada Cinema. The conglomerate has a Hindi movie channel called Rishtey Cineplex which broke even in two years. Similarly, the idea is to get the Kannada movie channel to break even within three years too.

Viacom18 head regional entertainment Ravish Kumar told indiantelevision.com that that typically a movie channel or any other channel looks at three years to break even but Colors Kannada Cinema will break even before that. He explained that owning many titles makes it easier as it won’t have to spend on creating a library.

Viacom18's Colors Kannada Cinema aims to break even within 3 years

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock