Breaking Viacom 18 Set To Launch Colors Kannada Cinema On September 24th

Its Good Channel till now
PQ is excellent & most of the movies shows in 16:9 Ratio
Looks like HD channel

Now wanting & waiting for launch of Colors Telugu Cinema

@Selva Jay bro, he is talking about movies, not about channel.
Please try to understand
This indirectly portrays that the channel is telecasting flop movies and that explains the channel's quality. I don't really understand that out of no connection or whatsoever, how can a person who might not even have watched these movies goes commenting on whether they were hit of flop at the box office? Instead of a random "Flop movies" post, the post would have been constructive, explaining what better could be expected.
---
A personal note, I feel when we spend good amount of time on DreamDTH, it's about the complete picture we care about. Yes. sometimes some markets might not get the required focus. Sometimes your market is doing extremely well and others are desperate about what their markets deserve. But that doesn't mean you need to cheerlead your domicile and yell at others. Respect the time you've spent here, respect the seniority you've gained and try to be neutral.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock