Breaking Viacom18 wins BCCI Media Rights

Cool,
I agree not now...ok but tell one thing Viacom18 (jio) is a pure indian brand ?
Who said Indian brand? Jio/RIL and Airtel have huge foreign investment, even SUN and ETV have foreign investments. Promoters of all these companies are Indians, even Viacom18/Network18/TV18.

Last edited:
If RIL not enter in Telecom, then we still use 4G data/2G calls with monthly bill of Rs.350 to 400 and DSL broadband :D
It's their Strategy to acquire consumers for free later turning them pay for everything, you can expect Rs.350 to 400 monthly bill for 4G soon. same Freebie strategy they're adopted in OTT sector but unlikely they get success content/production cost too high, even ads revenue not enough.
Zee is a pure Indian company? Why Chinese investment in its shares?
One of the Chinese investment company agent of Reliance.

It's their Strategy to acquire consumers for free later turning them pay for everything, you can expect Rs.350 to 400 monthly bill for 4G soon. same Freebie strategy they're adopted in OTT sector but unlikely they get success content/production cost too high, even ads revenue not enough.

One of the Chinese investment company agent of Reliance.
We can use Jio phone for Rs.100/- pm and 5G Smart phone with unlimited data for Rs.250/- pm, but we cannot use Airtel sim for Rs.100/- pm in any mobile phone. Can you prove that Chinese company related to RIL?

Last edited:
As Per my view

Star Sports launched more number of channels but unable to satisfy audience.Even though they have more channels same thing is repeated in SS1/SS2/SS3 and even SS First.Better to shutdown regional channels and unnecessary channels.If they need better use channels available in regional languages.

SONY may be better compared to star.They provide some good content of cricket by acquiring rights..Better to acquire NZ,WI,BAN rights for better impact of Sony.Also blockout some live matches because of other issues.This area sony should be careful to provide all content available in any channel.

SPORTS 18 need to be careful.Provide live content in a better way and also provide old archived data.So that people loved watching channel.Need to launch atleast 2 more channels is enough.No need of regional channels just shifting of audio feed is enough.

We can use Jio phone for Rs.100/- pm and 5G Smart phone with unlimited data for Rs.250/- pm, but we cannot use Airtel sim for Rs.100/- pm.
It's all temporary offers, nothing permanent.
Can you prove that Chinese company related to RIL?

Can you prove this Chinese fund Invesco rated to RIL?
Jio phone is not temporary, People uses this phone since years.

Last edited:

1Decade old article, I think they don't have FDIs now.

They have sold 10 non Telugu channels in 2013-2014.After that they have launched many channels in Telugu and expanded in other languages with bal bharat. Some channels has been discontinued later. If I am not wrong they are in strong position in economically so they don't need FDIs.!
Offtopic- @Deepu Darling regarding ETV can you clear this point, when compare with me you know very well about ETV.

Last edited:
Lol Viacom18 name itself explains where it's belongs to India or US, moreover in telecom sector Jio done Rs 250 to 10 rupees just because secure market first destroy opponents and later acquire those opponent players and their subscribers, finally slowly increase data prices where it first stands. Glad that airtel realized these crap freebie tricks and fight back.

If anyone currently proud to be Indian and our Indian Brand/Company then it's Sun, Zee, Dangal and few more local broadcast players.
Arguing with adani, ambani fanboys is meaningless. You will find many posts in social media where these fanboys bashing Tata, the same tata who is the biggest employer of India, who established themselves before independence & never got in any political controversy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock