Videocon D2h HD Ad in Today's Newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
dish tv is there in most rural areas bcoz people watch dd direct plus chs in dish tv stb

bprrkl said:
well bro they are the most expensive one agreed with above points but I only raised the fact that Dishtv as of now has maximum HD channels and some very exclusive channels. I raised the fact because dishtv was missing on the graph

On your specific points you are 100% correct. And dish tv has something really exclusive is very right.

dino29 said:
dish tv is there in most rural areas bcoz people watch dd direct plus chs in dish tv stb

Policy and availability of channels for sd customer is good. This credit you have to give to dish tv.

shiwesh said:
bprrkl said:
well bro they are the most expensive one agreed with above points but I only raised the fact that Dishtv as of now has maximum HD channels and some very exclusive channels. I raised the fact because dishtv was missing on the graph

On your specific points you are 100% correct. And dish tv has something really exclusive is very right.

very exclusives but what about popularity of channels...
Can they give 22 HDchannels at 168rs

In Tata Sky we can change 30 times 30 Packages.... ( Upgrade or Downgrade)

i.e, today Rs 150 Pack, Tomorrow Rs200, rs 280 and 410 so on

But In Videocon D2h U cant Downgrade upto 1 Month.....

U can Upgrade but U cant Downgrade .....

well abhi Bhai I have already mentioned in mine post they are on the expensive side and on popularity I cant comment as the taste varies from person to person

well well welll..............what about reliance?????????when they add new channels????

Kya Dino Bhai, for watching DD direct why should they use dishtv STB as we know most have been updated now and do not allow free viewing. I feel only few STB's would be with out that update and rural people too need some technical knowledge to configure the STB. more cheap receiver are available in the market
Even people like us some time really bang our head to configure our STB.

Kindly note I just put mine point as dishtv was missing in the graph and now dishtv has maximum HD channels. As far as D2h goes its cheapest and provides all popular HD channels. Mine objective was not to compare D2h or Dishtv.
dino29 said:

chinnupepsi4all said:
In Tata Sky we can change 30 times 30 Packages.... ( Upgrade or Downgrade)

i.e, today Rs 150 Pack, Tomorrow Rs200, rs 280 and 410 so on

But In Videocon D2h U cant Downgrade upto 1 Month.....

U can Upgrade but U cant Downgrade .....

in tata sky too u can downgrade the pack just once a month, get ur facts right bro

bprrkl said:
Kya Dino Bhai, for watching DD direct why should they use dishtv STB as we know most have been updated now and do not allow free viewing. I feel only few STB's would be with out that update and rural people too need some technical knowledge to configure the STB. more cheap receiver are available in the market
Even people like us some time really bang our head to configure our STB.

Kindly note I just put mine point as dishtv was missing in the graph and now dishtv has maximum HD channels. As far as D2h goes its cheapest and provides all popular HD channels. Mine objective was not to compare D2h or Dishtv.
dino29 said:

this is bcoz people in rural areas have a connected with the name dish tv rather than dd direct plus. also dish tv is the only operator which can give dd direvt plus chs so if suppose a rural family is having money issues they can simply choose fta pack and watch dd direct plus chs.

go and check it urself, u will find this happening in most rural areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock