Videocon D2H HD VS D2H HD PVR Recorder

Vallavan said:
Any other difference between the two models.

bro i think epg is difference it's my guess only because i am not using d2h :shy & hd stb working in one signal cable,dvr stb means 2 signal cable,(one cable for signal & another cable for recording):k

Nothing different .....

1) Videocon D2H HD
• you will get single cable for signals
• you have to connect your external storage device for recording.

2) D2H HD PVR Recorder
• you will get TWO cables for signals
• you will get 1tb internal storage for recording.

Vicky said:
bro i think epg is difference it's my guess only because i am not using d2h :shy & hd stb working in one signal cable,dvr stb means 2 signal cable,(one cable for signal & another cable for recording):k
Brother no difference in epg i was using hd box and now using dvr

vivekg123 said:
Brother no difference in epg i was using hd box and now using dvr

How's your experience with the HD PVR compared to the standard HD box?

jdrocks said:
How's your experience with the HD PVR compared to the standard HD box?
The dvr has optical out my ht have only optical in so dd sound is getting but in standard hd box (old black box 2011 which i was having dont know about white box) have only coaxial out for dd sound ( dolby digital) which i has no port for that on my ht . Dvr gives dd sound through hdmi also that is the main highlight ( old box has no dd through hdmi).next is hanging issues standard box hangs frquently (after software update its frequent )but dvr only 2 times in7 months which is not updated yet so dont know .epg same.playing the recorded video in ads if we ff doing to 16x or 32x sometimes the video will show frame by frame so after stopping and playing helps to solve the problem .no monthly charges for recording .i am using 1000gb harddisc dvr.these are my views
1f1f94e339afeeb6374a7f8c05551b96.jpg

Thanks for the information

I will turn my Hd box into a PVR as I have an external hard disk.

Any information about the recorded video's data rate like how many minutes of video for a GB

Vallavan said:
Thanks for the information

I will turn my Hd box into a PVR as I have an external hard disk.

Any information about the recorded video's data rate like how many minutes of video for a GB
Bro i didnt checked that if recording exceeds the oldest one will be deleted automatically

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock