TS HD vs D2H HD

• Thread starter manig
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 52
  • Views: Views 8,436
Status
Not open for further replies.
manig said:
Component is old tech but quality wise no difference from HDMI. Two weeks ago due to lightning the hdmi port on my d2h stb, TS stb and Led tv were blown away. I had to replace TS stb. But d2H kept working as it had component output too. Its not essential but was beneficial in my scenario.

You say you replaced the STB. Pls contact CC about this. You must have got a faulty STB. I have used TS for years (standard HD, HD+, Transfer & 4K STBs) and no jerky movements are there in HD channels. You also say your TV HDMI port was affected by lightning. Did you get it repaired? Maybe that could also be the issue. Also try replacing HDMI cable.

jdrocks said:
You say you replaced the STB. Pls contact CC about this. You must have got a faulty STB. I have used TS for years (standard HD, HD+, Transfer & 4K STBs) and no jerky movements are there in HD channels. You also say your TV HDMI port was affected by lightning. Did you get it repaired? Maybe that could also be the issue. Also try replacing HDMI cable.
leave it bro, it's a pre paid case.

now i started feeling that this two guys intentionally defaming TS :wall :angry

On any day TS is way better than d2h how can d2h epg is better than TS the channel changing speed in D2h is way less than TS also according to Manig d2h hardware is better than TS its like saying Some 3rd party china phone is better than Apple I Phone :s

TS provides much detailed epg compare to d2h. Will d2h provide Movie's Year, Director Name, Genre, etc. in Detailed epg of Movies Channels Including Regional channels. will d2h provide season number and episode number in detailed epg of GEC channels including regional GEC, will d2h provide VOD for free which has more than more than hundreds of Movies, TV Shows, Learning Videos Catch Up TV, will d2h provide Live TV for free on Mobile which also include VOD :)

also did you SAW new TS Epg of TS ? :huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock