Videocon D2H HD VS D2H HD PVR Recorder

Any experts will help you i am not in home now once i check in the manual i will tell you
Brother i delete my recording things after one day after seeing it i delete it and that for my mother i record madhubala serial my mother got confused if many recorded things are there so i delete after i see

vivekg123 said:
Any experts will help you i am not in home now once i check in the manual i will tell you
Brother i delete my recording things after one day after seeing it i delete it and that for my mother i record madhubala serial my mother got confused if many recorded things are there so i delete after i see

I am not going to have a lot of stuff to be recorded.

Also I had this issue, The recorded videos does not playback continously. While watching the recorded ones, it always says "2min or 6 min or 20 secs skipped due to signal error" but when I watch it live with recording, it plays fine and when the recorded videos are played, it has a timeline with color bits of Green and Silver denoting the Signal error and actual recorded stuff.

Anyone had this issue.

Vallavan said:
I am not going to have a lot of stuff to be recorded.

Also I had this issue, The recorded videos does not playback continously. While watching the recorded ones, it always says "2min or 6 min or 20 secs skipped due to signal error" but when I watch it live with recording, it plays fine and when the recorded videos are played, it has a timeline with color bits of Green and Silver denoting the Signal error and actual recorded stuff.

Anyone had this issue.
Is it between 9.30 to 10.30 in the night i had same problem in flowers channel recording comedy nites i thought flowers channel problem happy to see that vallavan bro is also having the same problem so that no issue in my dvr and your dvr brother
I will tell a joke if power supply goes in my house i will call neighbouring houses whether there is power supply if there is not power supply i will be happy if there is power supply my home has fuse problem or any other problem in wiring so i have to call electrician in kerala electrician is a high demand not get easily this is a joke in kerala sharing with all friends in this forum

vivekg123 said:
Is it between 9.30 to 10.30 in the night i had same problem in flowers channel recording comedy nites i thought flowers channel problem happy to see that vallavan bro is also having the same problem so that no issue in my dvr and your dvr brother
I will tell a joke if power supply goes in my house i will call neighbouring houses whether there is power supply if there is not power supply i will be happy if there is power supply my home has fuse problem or any other problem in wiring so i have to call electrician in kerala electrician is a high demand not get easily this is a joke in kerala sharing with all friends in this forum

LOL

For your information, I have D2H HD and not PVR. I use my old external HDD for recording.

It is happening to me all the time. I schedule the recording and it records but when I play it, I get a lot of Skips like 20 secs, 2 mins, 5 mins etc and I can only play the videos in bits and pieces.

It is for all the channels.

Vallavan said:
LOL

For your information, I have D2H HD and not PVR. I use my old external HDD for recording.

It is happening to me all the time. I schedule the recording and it records but when I play it, I get a lot of Skips like 20 secs, 2 mins, 5 mins etc and I can only play the videos in bits and pieces.

It is for all the channels.

Any solution yet for this issue? I too use Videocon D2H and get this skipping issue when I record with my pendrive. I do a time based recording, e.x. the time now is 9.30pm, I set the start time as 9.45 and end time as 10.00pm to record just 15mins of a show. Later, when I play it back, I see that the show was not recorded completely and there are many skipped portions.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock