Vijay TV further pushed down in SCV, proceeding to a fate like PT & Polimer?

aravindan said:
The technologies arrived in the year 1999-01 like mobile networks, broadband, etc have come down to a reasonable price (both instruments & monthly fee).

But this STBs invaded after 2001, haven't comes to reasonable price till now..

Now we are paying 100Rs for less than 50channels with no entertainment in it..:angry
Apart from movies now,pix we dont have anything special in it.
Even ten cricket hv been given only during match hours..
My LCO is happier with SCV and he will change to another MSO only after the entire chennai change...

ARASU is the only hope now..:damn

Especially in chennai, something needs to happen bigger to get out of this worse situation...:angry
I'm still stick with SCV analog by finally tuned back vijay tv..

Usually when a process is done on a mass scale then the prices should definitely come down, but what we see here with DAS it is opposite, Pay channels prices have gone up, while other state MSO's are selling STB at Rs 600 Arasu wants to sell at Rs 1500 and even if someone wants to buy from them they don't seem to be in a mood to sell or connect Chennai.

Hope someone saves Chennai Cable TV service sooner.

pearlpearl said:
Usually when a process is done on a mass scale then the prices should definitely come down, but what we see here with DAS it is opposite, Pay channels prices have gone up, while other state MSO's are selling STB at Rs 600 Arasu wants to sell at Rs 1500 and even if someone wants to buy from them they don't seem to be in a mood to sell or connect Chennai.

Hope someone saves Chennai Cable TV service sooner.

is the current move... an end for VIJAY TV or end for SCV?

Satvijay said:
is the current move... an end for VIJAY TV or end for SCV?

People will hate SCV more, but what can people really do or achieve?

People dont have much choice, the max people can do is to move to a DTH, but DTH is still costly for many so people in majority have no choice but to live with what they get.

So the current move might end VIJAY TV in Chennai like PT & Polimer and might have little to no impact on the MSO and unless all the LCO's go bold and change their mind to save the remaining users from moving to DTH, nothing much would happen.

But if Vijay TV goes bold and takes this issue tough and with their strong fan support they can make a huge noise that can expose these issues to the entire nation and the Court. We just have to wait and watch what really happens.

me_saket said:
Trying to dominate people, and make them dance on finger tips

4 Beta

Yes, i think they really are dominating and they are successful on this so far.

keeper said:
Now jaya plus and jaya max also loosing audio.

Jaya plus and jaya max have good audio and video quality.
SCV not touching Jaya network from the start of their service.
Even in DMK ruling period they put jaya network in the prime band with good PQ/AQ.

sathishbabu4u said:
Jaya plus and jaya max have good audio and video quality.
SCV not touching Jaya network from the start of their service.
Even in DMK ruling period they put jaya network in the prime band with good PQ/AQ.

They are good business mind people , but cheap political people

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock