Discussion What are you watching today?

Watching Covid-19 India's War Against the Virus' on Discovery HD
9NcHbw0.jpg

p8kt5M4.jpg

p8kt5M4.jpg

Last edited:
Again watching the the last day of 2nd test match between west indies and England. West indies playing for Draw while England for win. West indies already 1-0 ahead in series. And again things getting interesting because test match is best specially the ones which happens in England because the pitches there suits more for test cricket

Watched lots of things today.

I binged watched s#x, Explained early morning on Netflix. Like always it's an amazing show documentary from Vox. I finished Explained during lockdown. It's an amazing series. If you like infotainment content. This is a series for you.

Since I didn't got sleep. I got to finish WWE NXT live today morning. After which I watched AEW Dynamite.

Than it is 10th anniversary of One Direction today. Entire day watched music videos of my favourite music videos on Vh1 HD. And will finish my night watching This Is Us and this 🙂👇 with my twitter friends.
Source

🤗🤗🤗

Watching Mind, Explained on Netflix. It suprising to find Holy Dalai Lama's interest with neuroscience.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock