Discussion On which channels are you watching IPL this year?

Which channels did you subscribe to enjoy IPL this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rs45 pack is high for you???? if yes then sorry bro u can go for dd free dish
thanks for ur suggestion. I know- what is my requirement & my afford.
Its not about Rs 45 pack, I talked about star channels high rates in last few years. Anyway I dont want fight with u. I requested ddf bros here. U can do whatever u wish to do.

I will see my pocket first. If I can not afford it- then how can I see star channels ? U have ur pocket affordable- so u can see this in ur way.
I can request friends not to see star channels- as they have very high price channels.
You cannot say this anymore. You are getting HD channel of Star Sports for 20rs now.
You had to pay an arm and leg for sports and that too in HD a couple of years back.

thanks for ur suggestion. I know- what is my requirement & my afford.
Its not about Rs 45 pack, I talked about star channels high rates in last few years. Anyway I dont want fight with u. I requested ddf bros here. U can do whatever u wish to do.

bro m not fighting with you.... m just informing you...btw which dth u using??? and which pack u using???

bro, I am big cricket fan since last year too. I played upto college level cricket. but did not further proceed. I have dish tv.
dish tv does not have all star packs. and I can not afford Rs 19+tax- Rs 23 (nearly) for one channel. In my home my wife & mom had already sacrificed daily soaps for these reaseon.

bro, I am big cricket fan since last year too. I played upto college level cricket. but did not further proceed. I have dish tv.
dish tv does not have all star packs. and I can not afford Rs 19+tax- Rs 23 (nearly) for one channel. In my home my wife & mom had already sacrificed daily soaps for these reaseon.
Dish TV has some of the least costly rates. Use their packs.

I watch on Star Sports select 1 HD.
Reason is simple -
1) Less ad brakes
2) The normal English And Hindi commentary we can watch anytime in a year , but For a change, I really like to watch the dugout feed.
3) Just Love The discussion of the Dugout feed along with few other things like 'The big over alert' or ' wicket over alert'etc
4)Live analysis by the experts themselves.
5) grame Swann (for fun)

So on the back of this post, I took the Star Sports Select today and liked it. Whether it was for the change from the same set of people of Star Sports 1, I don't know but I enjoyed the Select today. Thanks for this post.

This is why I use this forum. To get inputs which otherwise there's no way of getting them in my case.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock