Discussion What are you watching today?

That will be tomorrow I think, or later today evening.
I had deactivated my DTH as I always waste my news on TV. So my OTT subscription mostly goes to waste. Activated today to watch the parade. Will also stay glued to TV for next 2 days for the rebranding. I already got all the snacks and food ready. Even borrowed some diapers from the neighbour's kid.

Is Sony Max fast-forwarding Sardar Udham? Such a big movie is being wrapped up in less than 2.5 hours! I just watched it on Amazon Prime in the original version since Sony Max’s Hindi dubbed version was too jarring.
By the way, hats off to Vicky Kaushal for delivering such a powerful performance that is so much more nuanced than the chest-thumping of Uri. :clap2:

Is Sony Max fast-forwarding Sardar Udham? Such a big movie is being wrapped up in less than 2.5 hours! I just watched it on Amazon Prime in the original version since Sony Max’s Hindi dubbed version was too jarring.
By the way, hats off to Vicky Kaushal for delivering such a powerful performance that is so much more nuanced than the chest-thumping of Uri. :clap2:
You need to watch Love Per Square Foot. One of his best work.

I sure did and loved it! It was Netflix India’s first original movie 4 years ago. A fun and quirky little movie. Too bad the girl, Angira Dhar, hasn’t been heard of much since then.
Yeah I remember her she debuted in 2019 movie commando 3

Watching Glee: The 3D Concert Movie at 2:30 am on Hotstar like I was used to do 6 years back on Romedy Now. 🙂
Feeling nostalgic. Hopefully, glee will be back on both TV and streaming services.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock