Discussion What are you watching today?

Watching Hagemaru on Hungama TV. Redubbing wasn't required. But still watchable.

@Detective Conan bro. Pogo was the original broadcaster. Right?

yup , pogo was the original broadcaster they used to air in 2008 or 2007 in between during afternoon or evening. while watching few videos realised there few other good shows made by pogo as well though they were remade i used to watch some of them- Sunaina inspired from 1 disney serial. idk may be its one of the reasons why they didnt make its more episodes. Mirmo one was surprise & was funny as well , Blazing teens yoyo based chinese drama was one of my favourite they made theme song so similar to chinese one. that time i realize each kids channel wanted to have their own funny kids animated series that explains why nick india used to air Chibi maruko chan , Atashinchi- family , i loved both of them wish disney buys right of these two shows & retain original voice .

yup , pogo was the original broadcaster they used to air in 2008 or 2007 in between during afternoon or evening. while watching few videos realised there few other good shows made by pogo as well though they were remade i used to watch some of them- Sunaina inspired from 1 disney serial. idk may be its one of the reasons why they didnt make its more episodes. Mirmo one was surprise & was funny as well , Blazing teens yoyo based chinese drama was one of my favourite they made theme song so similar to chinese one. that time i realize each kids channel wanted to have their own funny kids animated series that explains why nick india used to air Chibi maruko chan , Atashinchi- family , i loved both of them wish disney buys right of these two shows & retain original voice .
Source

Tashkent Files... 2019 Best Movie Watching through Pen Drive 🤟
U0DZb1u.jpg
Good film. I watched it in Zee5

yup , pogo was the original broadcaster they used to air in 2008 or 2007 in between during afternoon or evening. while watching few videos realised there few other good shows made by pogo as well though they were remade i used to watch some of them- Sunaina inspired from 1 disney serial. idk may be its one of the reasons why they didnt make its more episodes. Mirmo one was surprise & was funny as well , Blazing teens yoyo based chinese drama was one of my favourite they made theme song so similar to chinese one.
My memories of Pogo stretch even earlier than that. At the age of 6 in 2006 I knew that this was the channel for Oswald, Noddy, Kipper, Barney, etc. Whether Teletubbies aired on Pogo I don't know but this I can recollect as well. But my clearest memory is of the art show M.A.D. hosted by Haroon Robert (as well as its American rival on Disney Channel, Art Attack). I also remember two anchors called Chinu and Niall.

Later in 2008 some live-action (teen?) shows were launched such as Sunaina (which I don't recollect as it only showed for a few months in 2008) and Cambala Investigation Agency (which I did hear about, but I didn't usually watch live-action shows). In fact I first heard about Sunaina from the video DJ Roy bro posted above.

Last edited:
My memories of Pogo stretch even earlier than that. At the age of 6 in 2006 I knew that this was the channel for Oswald, Noddy, Kipper, Barney, etc. Whether Teletubbies aired on Pogo I don't know but this I can recollect as well. But my clearest memory is of the art show M.A.D. hosted by Haroon Robert (as well as its American rival on Disney Channel, Art Attack). I also remember two anchors called Chinu and Niall.

Later in 2008 some live-action (teen?) shows were launched such as Sunaina (which I don't recollect as it only showed for a few months in 2008) and Cambala Investigation Agency (which I did hear about, but I didn't usually watch live-action shows). In fact I first heard about Sunaina from the video DJ Roy bro posted above.
Watching POGO since 4 years old. I watched some kids award at my brother's house. I became a full time fan in 2005 as aunt introduced to Sabrina. It use to air in Hindi. Also enjoyed movies like Babe The Pig, Big Fat Liar, Harry Potter and Home Alone. In 2006 it became like Star Utsav type channel. All old shows from Cartoon Network like Bob the Builder, Noddy, Dragon Tales etc. moved to Pogo. We also got Mr. Bean at 7 pm and Takeshis Castle at 7:30 pm at that time. MAD was at Sunday at 10:30 am.

Channel use to change it's logo colour during different block. Use to have 3 different blocks. Tiny TV at morning. Some movie block. And PG block during evening when logo changed to pink colour.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock