Which is better??? Upgrade to HD or New HD connection

renovetio

Reaction score
Hi friends,
I am new to this forum. I am using Tata sky SD for the last two years.
I have become a fan of its picture quality. I am using Dhamal mix pack as base pack plus addons totaling to 405 to 455/- pm. Now I have decided to upgrade to HD & as you all know the offer is 1500/- and 1yr free HD subscription.

Now I have come across an offer in Amazon New HD connection with 1 yr dhamal mix pack and HD subscription amounting to 3800/- which is cheaper when compared to Annual dhamal mix pack 2970 + 1500 annual hd (or for upgrade) which is totaling to 4470/-

My oldconnection is so flexible that my balance is deducted on daily basis. so i can subscribe and unsubscribe addons and change base packs when ever I want, will this be possible in new connection.
One more problem with old connection is I have relocated it form village to town myself with out intimating to Tata sky people will this be a problem for upgradation

Now that tatasky is adding more and more channels they are increasing package rates also. So Which is better upgradation or new connection and Is is ok to buy DTH online.

1500₹ upgrade offer gud your stb free (175×12=2100₹hd pack fees)

SD to HD upgrade connection 990₹ one month HD pack Free .

New HD connection 1800₹ one month hd pack Free (installation charges extra)

Thakur
Old connection
270/- pm dhamal mix pack + 1500 upgradation free hd 1 year
New connection
3800/- free installation + 1 year dhamal mix + one year hd
Old connection: techincolor stb + sharp lnb
flexible plan means balance deduction on daily basis can change addons and base pack any time i want
But unofficial relocation problem.
New connection
Will I get flexibility like new connection in balance deduction and addons

"
New connection

3800/- free installation + 1 year dhamal mix + one year hd
"

Since new connection is with annual base pack subscription, you can't change base pack in between. Rs. 3,800 will be deducted at start immediately after installation & activation. If you want to change base pack you have to pay again. Pl. call toll free number 1800 208 6633 for customer care.

@prasasad1979 your reply looks like this to me. Please post in simple color for better reading in mobile.

cd10e201b61804648188ad484ce6f5db.jpg

One more problem with old connection is I have relocated it form village to town myself with out intimating to Tata sky people will this be a problem for upgradation

Someone said 65cm dish will give better quality. Will i get 65cm dish in new connection

And by the way if 32 channels are dropped Tatasky is waste compared even to sundirect

No, same dish will be used even if you upgrade to dvr. Saying from my personal experience.

You can request for a dish replacement at Rs. 200/- even without any upgradation in connection.

Those channels will not be removed.

No for new connection will i get 65cm dish &for old connection will unofficial relocation be a problem

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock