Which is better??? Upgrade to HD or New HD connection

renovetio said:
Hi friends,
I am new to this forum. I am using Tata sky SD for the last two years.
I have become a fan of its picture quality. I am using Dhamal mix pack as base pack plus addons totaling to 405 to 455/- pm. Now I have decided to upgrade to HD & as you all know the offer is 1500/- and 1yr free HD subscription.

Now I have come across an offer in Amazon New HD connection with 1 yr dhamal mix pack and HD subscription amounting to 3800/- which is cheaper when compared to Annual dhamal mix pack 2970 + 1500 annual hd (or for upgrade) which is totaling to 4470/-

My oldconnection is so flexible that my balance is deducted on daily basis. so i can subscribe and unsubscribe addons and change base packs when ever I want, will this be possible in new connection.
One more problem with old connection is I have relocated it form village to town myself with out intimating to Tata sky people will this be a problem for upgradation

Now that tatasky is adding more and more channels they are increasing package rates also. So Which is better upgradation or new connection and Is is ok to buy DTH online.

Go with new connection for 7100/- ultra hd + Pack for one year  free or upgrade with 1500/- one year HD access fee free.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock