Which PQ and SQ is best ?

pravinraaj.mba1 said:
Bro u r not even getting my point... If you dont use the product hw can u rate it... Without experiencing it hw can u say it.... See i cant rate d2h or dish tv or airtel.... Thats what i am trying to say here... I too read this forum... For example people write about d2h hardware problms.... So if someone asks which dth has the best hardware.? I will say tatasky... Because i use it... Instead i cant go and say, "ts have best hardware but d2h have worst hardware hangs a lot(like i used it)." This called defaming....

Bro, I am not rating any DTH but stating facts based on forum posts. All that I have stated in my earlier post in this thread is also the fact. I didn't try to defame any DTH as every DTH has their own +/- points & accordingly they are rated. Here as we are discussing only PQ aspect of DTH so related facts are bound to appear.

I never said that any DTH is bad, throw that DTH etc. I am just trying to put the facts together. You will see that most of the time, I never started any discussion but just commenting on the post. So if someone startes a thread or posts then I just comment on that.

I use Dishtv but if it has any problem like Indiacast then I become one of the most vociferous member to post about it. This applies to other DTH as well. This is natural considering the nature of forum. So even if I or someone dont have any particular DTH then that doesn't hold anyone to express opinion about it along with stating facts.

There are members who are experts but dont use any particular brand of DTH. So its natural they express their opinion about that DTH with facts so that readers would have info from all angles.
We all know that how few people are taking disadvantage of forum for promoting particular DTH. So this is required for any forum to educate readers who are new & is responsibility of others like you & me. We are on the same page as far as opinions are concerned, just reading different paras, thats very much natural.

Bro if we look at different threads & posts appearing about D2H since last few days, it becomes clear that a smear campaign has been launched by few people to malign D2H. There is an effort being made to denigrate D2H by these desperate people trying to save their market share anyhow.
Just imagine thousands of people are reading this forum & what they will think after reading this. So as an active member like me & senior member like you, it becomes our duty to hold back this effort. Otherwise this forum will become D2H bashing forum. So efferts are required to contain this & only senior members like you can help in this.

Srajal Ag said:
Hey man take it easy.. ...no need to get personsal now .....if i started u will be hurt very badly .....i was banned bcoz i deframed a member once and didnt deframe a dth like u do daily...n guess who was member who was deframed it was u ...n i true believe u actually deserved it ...lolzzz:D:D:D

i req admin to ban this guy who hasnt provided a single info in his 2000 posts n 29 days of time he spent on this forum ...just talking crap

Again I am not getting personal but just stating facts here. I am just expressing myself with the help of forum posts. For me no of posts are not imp as its just for entertainment. Yor are talking of defaming two members so from your post it seems that you are on a mission.

I am not claiming that I am an expert in all this matter. There are more than 10000 members in this forum out of which most are readers so active members like you & me are required to participate in discussion.

What I am stating are facts based on members opinion including you. So if you have more info to share then it would be helpful to me & all others in this forum.

If you are calling opinions based on facts as defaming then it would be against the very nature of any forum. What is happening now with D2H related posts/threads since last few days, after channel addition by D2H, can be called as defaming. So defaming has a big meaning which is different than expressing opinions.

What happened to you was unfortunate but then there is responsibility for every member which has to be followed by everyone otherwise consequences follows. So I was not responsible for what you did, What happened as per following post is not personal to you but in public.

KVay6df.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock