Who have D2H HD DVR?

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
Who have D2H HD DVR?

I have a questions for you When ever I try to record Sony HD I get Pixelation.If I click record in Sony HD channel and than change the channel after some minutes if I go back to Sony HD I cant see properly because of Pixelation I can watch other channels but not Sony HD.To make it normal I need to restart my DVR.Do you have same problem?

I havent subscribed to HD channel still I got 2 HD channel for free :lol no problem with those but I blocked 3d channel which is totally waste :tup

I face problem when I tune star plus & program list button for all channel category but fool s/w start the program list with sony HD / 9x jakas dont know when d2h solver the problem huh :(

@ teja,

149 / 500 gb which dvr? I use 149 gb dvr.

oh

I'm soooooo mad on D2H......Yesterday night I have commented on D2H FB page about this and they removed it...When I try to connect to D2H Chat it keeps loading...They not connecting :(

149GB DVR

Raviteja said:
Who have D2H HD DVR?

I have a questions for you When ever I try to record Sony HD I get Pixelation.If I click record in Sony HD channel and than change the channel after some minutes if I go back to Sony HD I cant see properly because of Pixelation I can watch other channels but not Sony HD.To make it normal I need to restart my DVR.Do you have same problem?

Yes these type of problems is always seen in D2h DVR.

piinku1 said:
Raviteja said:
Who have D2H HD DVR?

Yes these type of problems is always seen in D2h DVR.

any solution??

Few months back I had subscribed to globe hd when it was equal to universal hd pack channels.
I didnt face the problem & epg problem too. Cant say what is now?

Was talking D2H in chat and almost complaint was registered and BOOM power gone at my place and now chat box is saying D2H officers are busy contact us at email

Got call from D2H saying they will come evening.....but till now no one showed up.......Maybe tomorrow than

Just now (few mins back) they left.......Changed LNB and I said will say tomorrow if fixed or not

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock