Discussion Why recent Disney films not dubbed in Tamil?

i totally agree with you bro... there are 398 languages in india... tomorrow disney star will launch star sports in 398 languages and will show same match in 398 languages and then people will complain SS is showing same stufff
Correct . Also Disney movies are available in many regional movies on Disney+ Hotstar so he can have a look onto it .
Movies are best enjoyed in their original language. I think dubbing discourages users from enjoying the original work and is a wastage of money. Instead Disney should concentrate on making Tamil and Telugu movies for the South Indian market.
After Avengers: Age Of Ultron , I didn't dare to watch any Hollywood movie's dubbed version. . Scarlet Witch and her brother speaking Haryanvi still horrifies me 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
bro hindi language is official language of India and second language is English and if u dont know either then u better watch movies like adipurush in ur language
Fyi there are 22 official languages in India which includes hindi,Tamil etc,.The only reason movies are dubbed in hindi is because of the large population.

With the kind of propaganda shi*ts like empowerment, gender swaping heroes, lgbt, black people and all other bullshi*ts, It would be great if these garbage hollywood movies are not launching in India altogether.

With the kind of propaganda shi*ts like empowerment, gender swaping heroes, lgbt, black people and all other bullshi*ts, It would be great if these garbage hollywood movies are not launching in India altogether.
Buddy, which mental state are you from?

hey wat do u mean?
Never seen so much backward mindset in the forum. I see Disney has some questionable casting choices when it comes to folklore which makes zero sense. Don't play with functional history. Generalising same with female empowerment, gender equality and lgbt is just backward thinking. We no longer live in 18th Century.

Already expected that word" backward". So you think people get empowered by movies, seems like dude lives in the multiverse. If you really wish to empower women in the "hollywood movies", show the setbacks of being a superhero like they showed the setbacks of male superheroes, just becoz she is a women superhero doesn't mean she is always the perfect superhero is not relatable and in most cases she even beats the powerful villian in a minute. did I talk anything about gender equality??.Understand the context and for godsake understand the real meaning of empowerment. Watching the perfect women superhero destroys the villian in a minute in a movie will never empower anyone and that's the reality and if it's the case people get really empowered from movies , why do people are still fighting in the name of caste, when there are hundreds may be thousands of movies available in India itself which show caste is like a poison for the country and in your view they must have been empowered right. I told reality is different and in the name of empowerment, they destroy the plot of the movie which results in trash movies.

When dude has no argument left in him. He tried to bring caste system into western movies. Kudos!
When dude is not willing to understand the context what has been said then there is no point in continuing the argument.You win buddy🏆

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock