Why TV channels show Advertisements?

CR7TheStar

Banned
Reaction score
Why all the TV channels in India especially pay channels (even the costly so called HD channels) shows advertisements even after paying too much money?
Its very very very irritating.

They should not show ads bcz the money they are getting are coming from the subscribers.

Is this a breaking news?????:angry:angry:angry:angry

What a innocent thread :'( if public broadcaster DD are showing ad and crying on ad revenues then private walon k pass paison k pedh thode hi hai.
I think MOD needs to close this thread.

Why u didnt ask same question to news paper?

and magazine?

Sent from my HuaweiU8300

CR7TheStar said:
Why all the TV channels in India especially pay channels (even the costly so called HD channels) shows advertisements even after paying too much money?
Its very very very irritating.

They should not show ads bcz the money they are getting are coming from the subscribers.

Dear, If they don't show advertisement then the channel may be soon closed as they cannot get any sponsors, so remember this thing that any channel if it need to run its business, then the channel need to do this

mods, take action against this thread starter,as he is posting useless and baseless threads

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock