will LED screen size affect PQ/AQ output ?

thilalangadi

Reaction score
Hi frnds,

Recently I purshased a 46" LED, and with my existing d2h SD the PQ is down, than it used to be in my earlier 32" :c

The technician who installed told me that since 40" and higher LED's support true HD, i must upgrade to HD box, his view was that among dth providers technically they are rated as below

First level - Best HD providers - Tatasky,Airtel - both PQ/AQ and prompt quality support, but package/cost expensive

next level Tier-2 HD provider - Sun DTH, but a big question on their after sale support :sp

third level HD providers - DishTv,D2h,Reliance - average PQ/AQ in HD relay, but provide value for money services

I welcome your suggestions in this forum, on above. On my existing SD d2h, I was fine with it and an upgrade to HD too will be easier but want to see PQ/AQ HD as well :lol

provide value for money services????
are you expecting service only or good quality channels?

having spend on a 46"LED, defenitely looking for a good quality HD services, even if I pay bit more :lol
people said:
provide value for money services????
are you expecting service only or good quality channels?

Airtel also good for 40 + inches.But don't go with Dish or Videocon for 40+ inches.

just a curious question - HD quality PQ/AQ determined from, I suppose,broadcasters end (Sony,Star,Zee etc),he provides the feed to dth service provider, does dth service provider(tatasky,d2h,airtel etc) add any value to the relay from his end to customer end?

people said:
Airtel also good for 40 + inches.But don't go with Dish or Videocon for 40+ inches.

In my opinion you should consider Adtv to get the best HD experience.. Its a bit expensive compare to others dth providers (d2h and Dish tv) but not to forget that it is the best in the dth industry..

i just upgrade to ADTV HD, previously im using d2h hd. As my observation, PQ of HD is better in d2h in my led. But PQ of SD is better in ADTV

LED screen size?

Iam having 46", will it matter too to compare ?

jaidish said:
i just upgrade to ADTV HD, previously im using d2h hd. As my observation, PQ of HD is better in d2h in my led. But PQ of SD is better in ADTV

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock