Will this combination work for HD channels too Airtel Dish+Dish TV truHd STB.

Mahesh G.

Reaction score
Hi ,
I had airtel SD connection and Dish TV trueHD STB.I wanted to Use Dish TV STB with airtel Dish so I connected them.Now I am able to see only SD channels but not any HD channels\HD services.The person who came for installtion said that I will need some MonoLNB in order to avail HD channels\Servicess BUT dish TV shop-saleman said there is no LNB available specifically for HD channels and If I am able to see SD channels I should be able to see HD channels too.

I am now confused about the steps I should take in order to view HD channels, can anyone help me out :wall?
Regards,
Mahesh

Mahesh. dishtv should provide monoblock lnb when u bought dish tru HD. plz call customer care.

dishtvk said:
Mahesh. dishtv should provide monoblock lnb when u bought dish tru HD. plz call customer care.

I have taken this STB from friend and it is without monoblock LNB.,I am trying to set up it with my existing airtel dish availabel on my terrace.

Dish tv provide signal using two different satellite which is located on 95'E[SD CHANNELS] and 100.5'E[ HD CHANNELS]. Hence to catch signal from both sat. You need monoblock LNB[set of two attached]. For more on this use this.

bro you need to get yourself a new monoblock lnb to watch the channels and all members comments are cent percent correct

Call CC to avail mono bloc lnb. Without this you can't able to watch hd channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock