Seeking Help Xstream box automatically rebooting while watching TV channels

• Thread starter gane14
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 53,734
Hello All, This is a common issue and I also struggled for days before fixing this issue.
After Xtreme box reset many of the channels stops working. Either it will show blank screen or error code B001. This is because of LNB setting also gets reset to "Universal" mode which should actually be "Unicable".

To fix this, go to any channel which is having issue and
1. Press the Centre Round button, this will take to the "satellite scan" screen. Or from settings go to "satellite scan" screen
2. While in this screen select the first option which will be "SES-7 TP11". Do not enter that option. In case you enter, please come out by pressing back button.
3. Now while on that screen, press "3 line button" and "1" followed by "3 line button" and "2" and "3 line button" and "3". This will display hidden menu of LNB options.
4. There you can select "Unicable" option by clicking right/left buttons.
5. Press "Next" on the screen which will bring back to "satellite scan" screen.
6. Now click on the first option "SES-7 TP11" , enter that option and let it scan.
7. After scan is finished press "Next" on the screen.
Thats it, the channels will start working again.

Hi,
I have the same issue. But it is asking for a 4 digit PIN. Any idea?

For me the pin was 0000.
But you can also try 1234.

If none works, means the Airtel person who came for Installation has changed it manually. In that case you will have to either try to see for option of hard reset using some button on the Xtreme box hardware. Or contact Airtel customer care.
Airtel customer care during lockdown is totally not working. So reach out to them either on Facebook post/message or twitter (Airtel_presence).

For me the pin was 0000.
But you can also try 1234.

If none works, means the Airtel person who came for Installation has changed it manually. In that case you will have to either try to see for option of hard reset using some button on the Xtreme box hardware. Or contact Airtel customer care.
Airtel customer care during lockdown is totally not working. So reach out to them either on Facebook post/message or twitter (Airtel_presence).
Thanks. I will try.

Just wanted to share the solution(follow the steps)
1. Press home button through your smart remote
2. Go to settings (setting icon) and press
3. Press down till you get Advanced settings
4. In Advanced settings, press Channel Reset (complete this by supplying pin 0000)
Press Application reset
Press Satellite Scan and complete everyting
Note:- The pin(0000)should work for everyone.ENJOY.

Xstream box automatically rebooting while watching TV channels any help me

Last edited by a moderator:
Xstream box automatically rebooting while watching TV channels any help me
As per such previous posts and solution posted by many users, it can be corrected after performing reset of STB.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much time it takes for channel reset , my screen is stuck on deleting channels and programs for a long time.

I got fedup doing reset and clear cache. Annoyed. This box is quite immature. Booked TS HD...

I got fedup doing reset and clear cache. Annoyed. This box is quite immature. Booked TS HD...
This issue no longer occurs for me. They seem to have fixed it completely with the latest update.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock