YouTube not working

Nikhil Phul

Reaction score
From today, I have encountered problems with the YouTube and YouTube Kids app.
Both of these are not working.

The error which comes on screen after opening these apps is :
Try again.
Check your network settings.

But every other app is working fine. So there's not an issue of the internet. I have tried uninstalling the updates, but still it didn't work.
Then I again updated them to the latest version. But they are not working.

I have heard that Google has updated the YouTube app to adopt AV1 codec on some compatible devices. But I don't know if the issue is due to this.

So, everyone please tell me is your YouTube app working fine?

Please reply.

From today, I have encountered problems with the YouTube and YouTube Kids app.
Both of these are not working.

The error which comes on screen after opening these apps is :
Try again.
Check your network settings.

But every other app is working fine. So there's not an issue of the internet. I have tried uninstalling the updates, but still it didn't work.
Then I again updated them to the latest version. But they are not working.

I have heard that Google has updated the YouTube app to adopt AV1 codec on some compatible devices. But I don't know if the issue is due to this.

So, everyone please tell me is your YouTube app working fine?

Please reply.
Here is the error.

Please tell guys, who are facing it.

Check on another device like SMART TV or another phone with the same internet or different internet. If its works for other devices then it the issue will be on that device.

Check on another device like SMART TV or another phone with the same internet or different internet. If its works for other devices then it the issue will be on that device.
Other devices are working fine.
I have also noticed that if I use my mobile Hotspot, then YouTube is working, but it is not working on the WiFi. And all other apps are working on WiFi.
I don't understand this issue.

Other devices are working fine.
I have also noticed that if I use my mobile Hotspot, then YouTube is working, but it is not working on the WiFi. And all other apps are working on WiFi.
I don't understand this issue.

Sorry its Xtream box . I was not aware.You can check with Airtel customer care . May be they can help or wait for other members of the forum to respond.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock