Dish D2H on Tuesday, 21st September is launching a new value-added platform service named “Women’s Active” for Dish TV and D2H customers. This service will be available on channel number 117.
Women’s Active is curated specially for the women of India. It will feature shows ranging from beauty to fashion, women’s health to children’s development and skincare to home decorations. The channel will present a variety of shows that help address women’s daily needs and queries.
- Ghar Ek Parlour – Airing for half-hour daily, it will showcase various tones of make-up & hairstyles.
- फ Se Fashion – An introduction and guide to the latest fashion trends and how to achieve them.
- Apna Khayal Rakhen – A show based on skincare & body care.
- Fit Hai to Hit – Tutorial on how to be fit at home, with simple training regimes.
- Make Up Magician – It’s a 13 episodes long weekend series with Bollywood’s leading celebrity makeup artists Bianca Louzado, Mona Gill & Shivangi Talati.
- Saas Bahu Aur Beauty – Weekend series with popular television celebrities showcasing their lifestyle, skincare, makeup & fashion tips.
- Ghar Ho Toh Aisa – Half-hour weekend series which will show home decoration & interior styling tips.
- Champion’s Ki Paathshala – It is also a weekend series featuring leading kids grooming experts.
Pricing and offers on Dish TV
Dish TV users can subscribe to this channel from tomorrow onwards at Rs 47 per month (including taxes). As an introductory launch offer till 19th November, it will be provided for free for the first 15 days after this period you will be charged Rs 1.57 per day.
Pricing and offers on D2H
On D2H also this service will be priced at Rs 47 per month. D2H will offer 15 days free preview till 5th October and till 20th October users will be able to subscribe to this channel at Rs 1 for the first month followed by a price of Rs 1.57 per day.
Thanks for the tip: Niel Kumar, DreamDTH Community Forums.
DreamDTH is the source for breaking news and exclusive updates in DTH and Television industry! For the latest news and updates, follow us on Twitter, Google News, Telegram and Facebook. For the latest videos updates, subscribe to our YouTube channel.