• Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 8,124

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Guys,

Airtel is making a mess again. As part of migrating the customers to so called BEST FIT plans, they are also migrating Customers who have already selected their plan under the new rules.

I have noticed this yesterday in one of the connections I manage for my relatives and immediately selected new plan again. Thankfully, the plan they have auto selected was Kerala Value SD Plus which is of the same cost of what we selected, around 300. So there's no impact even if I didn't notice this. However, if you were on a higher value pack before the new rules, like Mega HD, they might have auto migrated you to similar higher valued plan in the name of BEST FIT like it happened for @Jagadeesh bro here (There is also a theory that it is due to UPP)

Seeking Help - Help Regarding Refund In ADTV.

So I suggest you all to check your accounts and make sure you have the right plan. If not, contact Airtel customer care immediately on Twitter. If that doesn't help, you can send an email to Nodal and also involve TRAI to get this resolved and possible get a refund for the money you might have lost.

@dino29 and @Vadirocks bros, another example of Airtel systems failure and customers getting impacted financially without their mistake. They will quickly lose the customer base, if they don't act fast on these things.

have noticed this yesterday in one of the connections I manage for my relatives and immediately selected new plan again. Thankfully, the plan they have auto selected was Kerala Value SD Plus which is of the same cost of what we selected, around
That connection was in make ur own plan Anna ??

Even me faced same issue after recharge they change to best fit plan. Bad

Once Chanakya said that,

“Vinaash Kaale Vipareet Buddhi”

Translation : -

"Destruction Time, Opposite Wisdom"

If airtel wants it can be the good guy in these TRAI rule but he want to play thode old dirty games which make its koyal customer to leave his services in coming days. Like in STB-Port and RJio's GigaFiber Coming days.

A big mess by airtel.
But,Is it a mistake?
or by knowing only they are doing this by taking advantage of such customers who dont know how to change packs by mobile and completely depended on dealer :undecided:

@Gobinaath bro, see the screenshot as promised. These were the recharges made after selecting the plan (From 30/Mar/19).

Recharge-Screenshot.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock