How to upgrade from HD+ to HD NXT?

dish_ani

Reaction score
I have truHD+ which is recharged for a year. I want to upgrade to HD NXT. I saw the NXT at neighbour's home and the clarity is definitely higher than truHD+. Is there any way to change my box to NXT, while keeping the same VC? Dish help is saying that as long as current box is working fine, they will not give new!

Old Workin HD box will not be Exchanged with Dish NXT..

Last edited:
I have truHD+ which is recharged for a year. I want to upgrade to HD NXT. I saw the NXT at neighbour's home and the clarity is definitely higher than truHD+. Is there any way to change my box to NXT, while keeping the same VC? Dish help is saying that as long as current box is working fine, they will not give new!
I believe only way is to call customer care and say your box is dead and want replacement, then you need to manage service person to provide new NXT box.
Last week my neighbours silver color box (old model) was dead and I called customer care to replace it, they charged 416 to replace it with new SD box. I am not sure of exact cost to replace HD box.

Exchange at market price available,,,
Contect customer care and ask them about your area dish tv dealer cum technician Contect details,,,they do

Nxt box is not better in terms of feature....to many feature of HD+ box not available

Exchange at market price available,,,
Contect customer care and ask them about your area dish tv dealer cum technician Contect details,,,they do

Nxt box is not better in terms of feature....to many feature of HD+ box not available
Do you think there is any difference in pq of hd channels in hd+ box and nxt box? I dont think its gonna be any difference in hd channels pq.

Bro wait. Tru HD boxes will also get wyplay software. Because it has same hardware like nxt HD box

Do you think there is any difference in pq of hd channels in hd+ box and nxt box? I dont think its gonna be any difference in hd channels pq.
I'm not noticed,,,,but as feature wish old box is still best
Nxt box not having recording settings,,, recording content details in MB,GB, folder wish recording, recording start before minute after minute,,,
Many times recorded content not played in nxt box,
Nxt box have only good channel surfing ,,i made mistakes to upgrade,,,don't upgrade till all of old box feaure adds in nxt box,

Hassan bro was saying that wyplay is in testing phase and will be in tru HD boxes also

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock