Discussion Malayalam TV channels General Discussion, News, Updates

BSVatD5.png

Attaching SS of th same
This channel also a low quality channel same songs repeating every time and all songs are very low quality

I checked MIB site.
All the above channels are having the category 'NEWS'.
Even SURYA, Surya Movies, Surya Comedy, Sakhi, Shekinah are NEWS channels.
News channels do not seem to have a restriction in airing entertainment programmes and this is (mis)used here.
This is illegal then why not other channels going to legal authorities

So any chance for Bigg Boss 2 Malayalam inorder to repeat the sequence last year(BB2 Tamil,BB 2 telugu ,BB 1 Malayalam)?
Asianet had planned for 2 seasons right from the beginning of 1rst season.This was mentioned by Mohanlal in some occasions.

Last edited:
So any chance for Bigg Boss 2 Malayalam inorder to repeat the sequence last year(BB2 Tamil,BB 2 telugu ,BB 1 Malayalam)?
Asianet had planned for 2 seasons right from the beginning of 1rst season.This was mentioned by Mohanlal in some occasions.
Unlikely at this point of time. They should've started their advertisements by now if it was ever happening.

How is Zee keralam doing right now?
Does anyone know it's ratings and rank?

In social media perticularly chembarathi and SRGMP is getting attention!
It's good thing as compared to other regional channels launched during last year i.e Sun Bangla,Sony Marathi, Colors Tamil as I don't see similar traction for them on social media.

Though social media will just be giving a glimpse only the locals can confirm the actual dynamics.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock