DDF Exclusive Multi TV Price will undergo changes w.e.f 15th June 2019

I think tatasky has only added the option for different package selection for multi tv. But if same packages in secondary tv, discounted rates witbout ncf still apply. My secondary tv still shows Rs. 250/-. Let's wait and see.

I think tatasky has only added the option for different package selection for multi tv. But if same packages in secondary tv, discounted rates witbout ncf still apply. My secondary tv still shows Rs. 250/-. Let's wait and see.
This same thing i asked in chat. She said NCF discount feature will be updated soon (read- call off).
But then why they give the date of 15th jun. To choose different package was enabled in May even. Weird. May b some plan change as per market.

Has anyone changed secondary STB to individual selection separate from that of primary?
I want to know if there's option to revert if once we choose to decouple.
Can someone confirm?

Has anyone changed secondary STB to individual selection separate from that of primary?
I want to know if there's option to revert if once we choose to decouple.
Can someone confirm?

I have done, taken separate packs for both. U can always revert back, but u will need to pay same amount for both STB if u take same channels.

The migration will take in phases.

I have done, taken separate packs for both. U can always revert back, but u will need to pay same amount for both STB if u take same channels.

The migration will take in phases.
Good!
So there's option to mirror again from primary.
Have u tried that. Or option is clearly visible?
Actually I m interested in interchangeability of two options

Last edited:
Good!
So there's option to mirror again from primary.
Have u tried that. Or option is clearly visible?
Actually I m interested in interchangeability of two options
Yes there ia a option to mirror again

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock